watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Billy the Badger in trouble...

Started by finnster01, June 08, 2010, 10:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Have you not heard about the 70 plus dead Mexicans found in a badger set the other day, seven of them had their hearts ripped out as well. Very deadly the Mexican badger and i believe a few escaped from Chessington zoo a few years ago and have bred with the local Surrey badgers. There will be a bloodbath in Woking and Addlestone mark my words.

The Equalizer

Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 09, 2010, 01:53:02 PM
7 years ago and no fatalities.

On your figures we're looking for 350 dead since then.

I can't believe that anyone really fell for it. I almost convinced myself that I was telling the truth. I mean, badgers being one of the most vicious predators known to man? Sheesh!

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkedHat

Quote from: Logicalman on June 09, 2010, 10:30:47 AM
Think someone ought to tell old Len here?

Aye-up, lad.

I love nostalgia.
If I remember correctly Len Badger was always being tipped to play for England but much to the chagrin of the Northern Press and supporters he never got his chance thanks to a certain full back whose name was .... George Cohen
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

TonyGilroy

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 09, 2010, 02:01:15 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 09, 2010, 01:53:02 PM
7 years ago and no fatalities.

On your figures we're looking for 350 dead since then.

I can't believe that anyone really fell for it. I almost convinced myself that I was telling the truth. I mean, badgers being one of the most vicious predators known to man? Sheesh!

645 interesting, worthwhile posts and in a moment of madness you destroy your credibility for all time.

The Equalizer

Come now Tony, it was a lighthearted wind-up on a harmless thread. All meant in good jest.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

TonyGilroy

Add "Dissembling" to the Charge Sheet.

The Equalizer

Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 09, 2010, 02:47:40 PM

Add "Dissembling" to the Charge Sheet.

I might if I knew what it meant  :dft012:

timmyg

All I could think of after reading the thread title is this clip from UHF:

We Don't Need No Stinking Badgers!
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Logicalman

finnster01

Quote from: Logicalman on June 09, 2010, 05:08:23 PM

uh-huh, wouldn't hurt a fly .......
badger attack

Hahaha Mr Logic,

I reckon the fox'es or dogs name is Avram...  :011:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I once turned down a lift offered by an unlicensed minicab, driven by a badger.  I thought at the time something didn't seem quite right...

os5889

Quote from: finnster01 on June 08, 2010, 10:57:45 PM
Although it is his Welsh cousin Owen first on the chopping block, but it looks like Billy the Badger may need to go undercover soon...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10270111.stm

I'm a Pembrokeshire Owen, I hope I'm not quite in the cull boat!

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

AmericanJames

Well played Mr. CCD, those Wisconsin badgers can be quite dangerous
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Whiteroom

That badger attack video is pretty terrifying. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to have a badger as our mascot was absolutely crazy, a total nutter. It was poorly thought out, irresponsible and reckless.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Whiteroom on June 10, 2010, 02:22:03 AM
That badger attack video is pretty terrifying. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to have a badger as our mascot was absolutely crazy, a total nutter. It was poorly thought out, irresponsible and reckless.

Don't be too harsh mate.  You try telling a badger he hasn't got the gig...

Airfix