more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

George Williams

Started by cmg, May 27, 2014, 04:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

hovewhite

Cookie has not hung about for wales getting him into the squad.congratulations young man.

General

If he and Roberts get to the point where they're worth that much (look at Walcott and Bale from the same age group at Southampton) then this club would be making more money from two players than we've spent in 13 years in the premiership.

And then if you take into account rises in fees etc, we could get more... Obviously wishful thinking, but still.

SouthfieldWhite

As like Pat Roberts, I've watch George Williams quite a few times these last couple of years, and always thought he had the potential, so well done George, a massive achievement to be called up to the National teams first squad  although like Pat, fear its all happening a bit quick.

Hopefully Cookie will know not to rush him as he's only just broken into the u21s for Wales

hovewhite

Its also a compliment to all the staff at the club ,either way the club can only win. They stay and help us back to the PL or we get the proceeds from elling them to the sharks of the PL.

MasterHaynes

Well done George well earned. Have watched him many times and always struck by his commitment and his 'lets get on with it' attitude regardless of how many times he gets brought down. Very talented and deserves this recognition  . Kit knows all about George and will look to continue his development while he is with Wales doing whats best for George's development and not wasting the effort FFC have put into him, that in my opinion to produce a player that will deliver for Wales for many years, there it is Boyo.

cmg

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/may/27/international-round-up

...completes the picture - including goals from Dembele and (the still with us, just about) Tankovic.

With all this talent knocking about, it makes you wonder just how we managed to screw it up so badly.

Fulham76

Didn't realise he was from my neck of the woods, Milton Keynes.

bucksfulham

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 27, 2014, 06:09:47 PM
Scored for the Dons in the FA Cup before we got him.

Fulham76

Quote from: bucksfulham on May 27, 2014, 06:55:25 PM

I've just done a bit of google work on him. Didn't know much about him to be honest

FulhamStudent

Bit strange that the club is still reporting on Maumer Tankovic, given he has left the club...

MJG

Quote from: FulhamStudent on May 27, 2014, 07:44:28 PM
Bit strange that the club is still reporting on Maumer Tankovic, given he has left the club...
technically he is still a fulham player and having offered him a contract he has not left. Not that I expect him to sign it.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: bucksfulham on May 27, 2014, 06:55:25 PM
If we are looking for a replacement for Wigley we could look no further than either of  the youth coaches from Luton or MLDons, both are spotting, signing and producing a number of talented kids that have been picked up by premier teams.