watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Place your bets please.

Started by SP, May 28, 2014, 01:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Off to the Cottage tonight, I'm looking forward to an interesting nights football.  The seat plan suggests Scotland have filled the Hammersmith End already so there should be a good atmosphere.

Starting to look forward to the new season now.

049:gif

sunburywhite

I had an e mnail from a man in Nigeria telling me that he has been left a fortune but is unable to get to it as he neds to post a £100m000 bond in order to get the money

He suggested I put £100 on Scotland to win 7-1 and then I could use the winnings to help him get his fortune
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SP

It was noticable the Scots were ruled out of the enquiry very early into the investigation. 

Deanothefulhamfan

Scotland to win, and win well would be my suggestion..... 2-0 perhaps..... either way enjoy the game

Macedo

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 28, 2014, 02:32:28 PM
I had an e mnail from a man in Nigeria telling me that he has been left a fortune but is unable to get to it as he neds to post a £100m000 bond in order to get the money

He suggested I put £100 on Scotland to win 7-1 and then I could use the winnings to help him get his fortune
d

I got one of them spams the other day..Someone called Okaki bn left €97, 000
third mine if I put it through my bank..They must think we all stupid.
Feel sorry for oaps though who fall for it..Where they get email address
from..
I had another saying twelve thousand put in my bank from Halifax.
Wasnt even my account number..
Gangsters everywhere.

mikeyffc28

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 28, 2014, 02:32:28 PM
third mine if I put it through my bank..They must think we all stupid.

Only stupid if you accept a third, I would do it if they go halfsies with me. 

valdeingruo

The ref to give 3 yellows to a player, 10000000-1 odds, or so my emails inform me........
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi