Previous topic - Next topic

Macedo

Sky sports said it 5 days ago..
But it must be true now eh..Hillarious.

Admin

Quote from: Macedo on June 02, 2014, 06:48:36 PM
Sky sports said it 5 days ago..
But it must be true now eh..Hillarious.

They may have said it 5 days ago, but he's finalizing the move as we speak, apparently. Should be done and dusted in the next few hours.  

Bassey the warrior

He cost £5 million so anything less than £7.5 million would be a bad deal in my opinion.

filham

Kasami will be one of a number of players that will be leaving for fees less than what we paid for them .

We bought him at a young age and the hope was that his transfer value would increase but one of the prices of relegation is the devaluation of your players.

Macedo

Quote from: filham on June 02, 2014, 07:01:10 PM
Kasami will be one of a number of players that will be leaving for fees less than what we paid for them .

We bought him at a young age and the hope was that his transfer value would increase but one of the prices of relegation is the devaluation of your players.

We will be lucky to get money back I think.

Admin

jmh

Quote from: The Moose on June 02, 2014, 07:00:05 PM
He cost £5 million so anything less than £7.5 million would be a bad deal in my opinion.
Source?  The fee was officially undisclosed, as seems to generally be the case for Fulham, but the largest rumored fee I've seen is £4m; Sky says £2.8M and Transfermarkt says it was just €1.6M.

Bedford White

This is really disappointing, we've lost out on all fronts with Kasami. We lost a good player there and one that would have served us well in the Championship IMHO.

sunburywhite

As much as I loved him and thought he would be fantastic, I am afraid he has not kicked on and probably needs another coach to bring out his potential
The last thing a developing player needs is 3 managers in a year
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

JBH

Scored a wonder goal and apart from that was fairly average if you're being totally honest so not that bothered that he is going 065.gif

Tonywa

Very sorry to see him go.  Strong, physically imposing, a hard worker and a good attitude.  Don't blame him, but I think he would have done well for us in the Championship.

WhiteJC

I was at the cottage to see his first game, I thought he was 'one for the future' then and if he is going then its a great shame however, the way Jol treated him I'm surprised he hasn't already left

Baszab

Bad news - he is too good for the Championship - good luck to him - always tried to make attacking options - not just pass the ball sideways - anyway it's more fun in the Championship isn't it ?

Lighthouse

We can no longer look at players and say - one day they may be really good. Too often we have had players who simply were never consistant enough. Poorly managed but never did enough week in week out. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SouthfieldWhite

We won't get a lot for him as he's only got a year left on his contract.

Never rated him at first as thought he was a bull in a china shop, but after going out on loan, thought he came back a better player, and probably needed a bigger run of games in a more central role.

Could of done well in the Championship, but players come and go

Bill2

Quote from: Macedo on June 02, 2014, 07:03:59 PM
Quote from: filham on June 02, 2014, 07:01:10 PM

We will be lucky to get money back I think.
I agree but only for the fact I thought he was pretty poor and can't understand the level of support he gets on this board. I would be surprised if any prem clubs come in for him and if they do I will be interested to see how many starts he gets.

domprague

:plus one:

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 03, 2014, 09:48:35 AM
We can no longer look at players and say - one day they may be really good. Too often we have had players who simply were never consistant enough. Poorly managed but never did enough week in week out. 
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

The Rock

Kasami is/was decent, not great, and barely good enough as is for the PL. No player from our squad last year is TOO good to let go, though almost all could do well in the Cbampionship. Onwards and upwards.

AlexH

Honestly not too disappointed to see him leave, he's OK but I doubt he'll progress that much.