watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks like Kasami is definately a goner

Started by Admin, June 02, 2014, 06:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas White

He always tried hard. Wish him the best kof luck. Everyone should be doing the same.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Texas White on June 03, 2014, 01:58:47 PM
He always tried hard. Wish him the best kof luck. Everyone should be doing the same.

I think we shall take that as read. But wishing millionaires luck comes second to agonising at what will happen at our club.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hovewhite

I wish any of them that go the best of luck,however those as they leave will need to show more than they did for us next season ,kasami always tried to be fair .

alfie

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 02, 2014, 07:53:32 PM
I was at the cottage to see his first game, I thought he was 'one for the future' then and if he is going then its a great shame however, the way Jol treated him I'm surprised he hasn't already left

With all due respect WhiteJC but how do we know how Jol treated him, because he did not play him? Jol like you, me and everyone else have opinions on players, again maybe it is what the manager/coach sees on the training ground that dictate decisions, you like him others don't does not make you wright or others wrong just differing opinions.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FPT

He'd have been decent at Championship level, very effective.

Oh well, we should get a nice few quid for that. We don't have many assets to sell off so to have that sort of income will be useful for reinvestment.