watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marcello Trotta hand in transfer request

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, June 03, 2014, 12:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

I'm happy for Felix and our coaching staff to make the call. He has talent but will his style best suit the the way Felix wants to set up the team. Personally I thought the young Australian CF, whose name escapes me, that we had in the academy was a better player but what do I know as we let him go over a year ago. The FFC coaches can judge how adaptive and receptive he is to their input which is just as important to the talent he brings to the table. The staff at Motspur are in the best position to Judge.

The fact is he has been ordered to return for pre season which may suggest that at the very least Felix has not made up his mind yet. I can appreciate Trotta wants to gets his career sorted and return to pre season with a team he feels he will be a starter in but any fee will be small so Felix can make the decision when he and the club are ready to, if that is prior to pre season all well and good.

valdeingruo

Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 03, 2014, 02:32:10 PM
I'm happy for Felix and our coaching staff to make the call. He has talent but will his style best suit the the way Felix wants to set up the team. Personally I thought the young Australian CF, whose name escapes me, that we had in the academy was a better player but what do I know as we let him go over a year ago. The FFC coaches can judge how adaptive and receptive he is to their input which is just as important to the talent he brings to the table. The staff at Motspur are in the best position to Judge.

The fact is he has been ordered to return for pre season which may suggest that at the very least Felix has not made up his mind yet. I can appreciate Trotta wants to gets his career sorted and return to pre season with a team he feels he will be a starter in but any fee will be small so Felix can make the decision when he and the club are ready to, if that is prior to pre season all well and good.

Gramerio looked good, but then he scored 2 in 15 in the a-league. However i dont know how he played so take that with a grain of salt.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

HatterDon

Maybe he's been reading this site and doesn't want to go through what other pariahs have. The "Secret Agent Trotta" nonsense, the constant trashing of his obvious talent and tenacity, and the giggling at his Italy U-23 caps. All it will take is on poor match and he'll be the next scapegoat.

The fact is that if Brentford sign him, in two seasons he'll be transferred out for big money that will help them immensely.

Can you tell I was really looking forward to seeing him turn out for us?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

General

Quote from: JBH on June 03, 2014, 01:04:00 PM
Bye then Marcello have a nice life, I for one will not lose any sleep over your departure from FFC

Yet... That you know of.

cmg

I, too, would be disappointed not to get the opportunity to see what Trotta could do in a Fulham jersey.
I've never really known what to make of him. He doesn't catch the eye in the way Woodrow, who has always looked like a footballer, does nor does he have anything of the flamboyance of Dembele.
What he does do, though, is to stick the ball into the net - a talent I've always rated pretty highly amongst strikers. His minutes/goal record last season was pretty good at about 175.

I think it possible he has been 'tapped up', either by Brentford or by an Italian club. If he is to depart, it is to be hoped that we hold out for a decent price. Unlike some we have been jettisoning recently he must have a real value, possibly one beyond the likes of Brentford to pay.

MasterHaynes

Gramerio looked good, but then he scored 2 in 15 in the a-league. However i dont know how he played so take that with a grain of salt.
[/quote]

Thats him, I thought he looked sharp, very mobile and energetic chasing lost causes for the team to pressure defenders, when watching Trotta he always seemed to be detached from the rest of the team but did look he carried a threat of just about to score about him

PokerMatt

Quote from: HatterDon on June 04, 2014, 03:59:15 AM
Maybe he's been reading this site and doesn't want to go through what other pariahs have. The "Secret Agent Trotta" nonsense, the constant trashing of his obvious talent and tenacity, and the giggling at his Italy U-23 caps. All it will take is on poor match and he'll be the next scapegoat.

The fact is that if Brentford sign him, in two seasons he'll be transferred out for big money that will help them immensely.

Can you tell I was really looking forward to seeing him turn out for us?

Now, I don't know whether he'll make it or not, or how successful he'll be in the Championship let alone the Premier League, but are you sure that's a fact? He has an awful lot to prove until he's worth big money.

13 in 40 in the third tier doesn't reek of big money potential, and nor does being in the U21s (there's a whole heap of dross in that squad currently), so I'm leaning towards that he might not make it, but I'll wait until there are stronger signals either way until I decide he's either definitely worth big money or definitely for the scrap heap.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

JBH

Quote from: General on June 04, 2014, 09:23:50 AM
Quote from: JBH on June 03, 2014, 01:04:00 PM
Bye then Marcello have a nice life, I for one will not lose any sleep over your departure from FFC

Yet... That you know of.

Correct is that a problem for you??

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

MJG

And of course he scores for Italy u21's today

HatterDon

Quote from: MJG on June 04, 2014, 07:17:38 PM
And of course he scores for Italy u21's today

Yeah, what a loser!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel