watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I've lost track

Started by crazycottager, June 04, 2014, 09:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycottager

Could somebody please help me find a list of how many players are gone, i'm losing track. thanks.

FPT

- John Arne Riise
- Steve Sidwell
- Brede Hangeland
- Derek Boateng
- Giorgos Karagounis
- Mahamadou Diarra
- Damien Duff
- Matthew Briggs
- John Heitinga
- Neil Etheridge

The Enclosurite

There was a picture doing the rounds on twitter that was like Fulham Bingo!  Someone had copied all the player pics from the website and had put a red cross through the players that have departed.  Needless to say there was a fair few crossed off.
¡COYW!

The Enclosurite

Found it.  Sorry, not sure how to post an image.

/photo/1

¡COYW!

JDH101

Quote from: The Enclosurite on June 04, 2014, 10:56:55 PM
Found it.  Sorry, not sure how to post an image.

/photo/1

Nonsense. None of these players with the exception of Sidwell and maybe Hangerland (if he ever got fit again) are we going to miss. All that has gone is all the loanees which we knew would happen, Heitinga who was never going to stay if we went down and a bunch of old players on far too much money that should have gone one or two seasons ago.

Most of us have always wanted a kop clear-out, and we are finally getting it. I just hope we bring some players in, because as good as our youth is, I'm not convinced we can bring 7-8 in to replace the oldies leaving and still challenge for promotion. 

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

+ some youngsters gone like Minckovic (not sure what happened to him he seemed like a good prospect)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

BigbadBillyMcKinley

The window has been opened but a mere 5 days. I'm guessing we've got a few more left till it closes again.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

TheDaddy

I think it may well be easier to find the list of players still here..... fp.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Egham Fulham

Sorry that young Ronny has gone, tough tackling and a good passer of the ball. Will Trotta be staying with us this year I wonder ?
Time to give the  kids a chance, at least they'll fight for the shirt rather than roll over like we did in the PL last season

domprague

Trotta's put in a transfer request.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

LBNo11

...and former Fulham players Fred 'Tank' Callaghan and Gordon 'Ivor' Davies have been culled in hospitality too; the team's performance must have been down to them also.. fp.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Michael Baron

Holtby? gone back I suppose.

westcliff white

Transfer window isn't open yet 01/07 is the official date when players can sign for new clubs, can agree contracts before then though
Every day is a Fulham day

crazycottager

Quote from: FPT on June 04, 2014, 09:36:33 PM
- John Arne Riise
- Steve Sidwell
- Brede Hangeland
- Derek Boateng
- Giorgos Karagounis
- Mahamadou Diarra
- Damien Duff
- Matthew Briggs
- John Heitinga
- Neil Etheridge

Thanks a lot. it feels depressing yet strangely satisfying watching all these players leave

sunburywhite

Can someone update the picture of who has gone please
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

J.Perkins

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 10, 2014, 03:20:57 PM
Can someone update the picture of who has gone please

First team gone:

Riise
Heitinga
Hangeland
Kvist
Sidwell
Kasami
Diarra
Holtby