watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best fan globally...

Started by General, June 05, 2014, 09:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

On the main Fulham site - who did everyone vote for if indeed they did?

FFC1987

I voted Russ, mainly because he runs Cottage Talk.

The Equalizer

Well the answer is Cliffy Dean, so I doubt there's much point in voting.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 05, 2014, 11:19:50 AM
Well the answer is Cliffy Dean, so I doubt there's much point in voting.

First vote is for overseas fans, and as far as I'm aware, Cliff dosnt live overseas, although he's not always on this planet ;-)

I'm Surprised Freddy Fulham isn't nominated as not only should he win overseas fan, but would be in the running for overall fan of the year

blingo

I've known Clifford since he was a baby. All his brothers are chelsea fans so it can't be him lol.

General

Quote from: FFC1987 on June 05, 2014, 10:11:40 AM
I voted Russ, mainly because he runs Cottage Talk.

I didn't vote for him.

SKSW6

Derek Bullinger. Some UK-based fans don't even go to games; he lives in Brussels and apparently still goes to every game home and away. I like the fact Russ hosts CottageTalk and gives me something Fulham-based from fans to listen to though.

Kentish Gent

Tucker Pope. An American, he's even opted to do his uni studies in London so he can continue following the Whites. However, one thing is for sure - after all the negativity of relegation and player departures, it's fantastic and heart-warming to read these stories of dedication and devotion. Terrific.

HatterDon

I'm kind of wondering who did the nominations. it's interesting that the official US Fulham Supporters Club doesn't seem to have been consulted.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel