News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Panic! Panic! Run round the room, holding head in hands, panicking!!

Started by Airfix, June 05, 2014, 01:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

Now Norwich have signed someone!  Lewis Grabban goes to the Canaries from Bournemouth.  At this rate, there will be no-one left for us to sign!!

Oh my God, we'll be in the Conference in three years!!!

PANIC!!!!!!

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

MasterHaynes

OH NO, another striker gone that is guaranteed to get the team he plays for promoted, whose left for us? :doh:

Burt

At least if we end up in the conference we will be able to play entertaining football, go to grounds we have never been to before, get rid of all those pesky tourists, blah blah waffle waffle...

:dft011:

Lighthouse

This is what was said for the last few seasons. Don't panic they said. once again people over reacting they said, Jol will see us safe, or Rene, or Felix they said. We will finish top ten, life is a bowl of Bournmouth they said.

But oh how the nay sayers and the panickers and the Earth is Fallingers and the no officer it wasn't me with the telescope looking at Mrs Predecasters were proved right.

I say keep on doubting and looking on the worst outcome because life is like that and will kill us all in the end.

That now ends the political broadcast on behalf of the Lighthouse Party.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

win-dup

Quote from: Airfix on June 05, 2014, 01:05:01 PM
Now Norwich have signed someone!  Lewis Grabban goes to the Canaries from Bournemouth.  At this rate, there will be no-one left for us to sign!!

Oh my God, we'll be in the Conference in three years!!!

PANIC!!!!!!

unlike what happened to us last time we dropped out of the top flight of course......................

St Eve

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

sunburywhite

That's handy at least I could go watch us play at Hampton and Richmond
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sammyffc

his only had one v.good season and people are acting like this . amazing . 85 apps and 35 goals for bournemouth isn't that good considering 22 were from last season.

Bedford White

Who is Lewis Grabban? Be honest how many of us on here we're even aware of his existence until recently?