watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Justin Bieber

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, June 05, 2014, 06:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

When is he going to get chopped up into teeny tiny pieces and fed to pigs a la Brick top?
Can't even blame the Americans for that shower of.........

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Berserker

Does anybody take him seriously, we'll unless their a young teenager that is. Not worth thinking about imo
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jack Fulham

Its his semi suicidal fans that annoy me when Bieber or one direction do anything bad. They do stupid things like #cutsforbieber on twitter. I can see Bieber going off the rails when he gets access to all his money and has a bit more free from management. Must be a weird upbringing being micromanaged during his teen years.

Burt

Quote from: Jack Fulham on June 05, 2014, 08:03:00 PM
Its his semi suicidal fans that annoy me when Bieber or one direction do anything bad. They do stupid things like #cutsforbieber on twitter. I can see Bieber going off the rails when he gets access to all his money and has a bit more free from management. Must be a weird upbringing being micromanaged during his teen years.

He can team up with Miley Cyrus - scary combo!

General

I have been a fan of some of the things he does (his team and he really cared about their fans) but he has clearly been mismanaged at a critical time and has as a result gone off the rails...

A huge shame, but when things happen that rapidly and to such an extreme at a young age it was always going to be a possibility... See Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, cauley caulkin, Lindsay Lohan and many more as examples... And those are the only ones you know.

Andy S

People seem to forget he is just a Kid a bit like some young footballers that go off the rails. The worry comes when they turn into adults and still do and say these things

YankeeJim

He might be just a kid but he seems to be in trouble every other week. He lives in a extremely nice part of southern Ventura County, gated community, huge lots and very expensive houses. The neighbors have called the law on several occasions so he and some rapper went out and egged the mans house causing thousands of dollars in damage. The cops have found drugs in his house so one of his crew took the fall. He's been clocked at 105 on the Pacific Coast Hwy and no, its not a freeway. It is a neighborhood thru route. The kid needs his butt paddled or better yet, deport him. He's only down here to avoid Canadian taxes.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Plus, he's actually pretty s***

HatterDon

there's only two people who stop him from being the most embarrassing and irritating Canadian -- Rob Ford and Ted Cruz.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: HatterDon on June 06, 2014, 07:08:02 AM
there's only two people who stop him from being the most embarrassing and irritating Canadian -- Rob Ford and Ted Cruz.

Dunno. Avril Lavigne is a tool as well.

alfie

To be honest i could not give a hoot whatsoever.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't