more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Felix is a Saint

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, June 06, 2014, 02:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

The Story and History of Saint Felix I
Felix was a Roman by birth, and succeeded St. Dionysius in the government of the Church in 269. Paul of Samosata, the proud Bishop of Antioch, to the guilt of many enormous crimes added that of heresy, teaching that Christ was no more than a mere man, in whom the Divine Word dwelt by its operation and as in its temple, with many other gross errors concerning the capital mysteries of the Trinity and Incarnation. Three councils were held at Antioch to examine his cause, and in the third, assembled in 269, being clearly convicted of heresy, pride, and many scandalous crimes, he was excommunicated and deposed, and Domnus was substituted in his place. As Paul still kept possession of the episcopal house, our Saint had recourse to the Emperor Aurelian, who, though a pagan, gave an order that the house should belong to him to whom the bishops of Rome and Italy adjudged it. The persecution of Aurelian breaking out, St. Felix, fearless of danger, strengthened the weak, encouraged all, baptized the catechumens, and continued to exert himself in converting infidels to the Faith. He himself obtained the glory of martyrdom. He governed the Church five years, and passed to a glorious eternity in 274.

His re-incarnation, FELIX II went on to great success as a German footballer and subsequent coach.
He is currently Manager at Fulham FC, the oldest club in London, England (Older than Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Charlton, Brentford, Wimbledon, Crystal Palace, Millwall, Watford and Leyton Orient)
Although not yet afforded Martyrdom, his many followers will hope he reaches that acclaimed success.

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

HatterDon

Hence his being linked with Southampton.

Savonarola -- an excellent center mid in his day -- saw this all happening long ago.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: HatterDon on June 06, 2014, 05:55:46 PM
Hence his being linked with Southampton.

Savonarola -- an excellent center mid in his day -- saw this all happening long ago.

Paul of Samasota was great at keeping possession

sunburywhite

Antioch were a poorer side after Bishop left
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 07, 2014, 05:14:37 PM
Antioch were a poorer side after Bishop left

Didn't he play for the Hammers ?