more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wednesday Fulham Stuff (11/06/14)...

Started by WhiteJC, June 11, 2014, 08:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Melbourne City FC Signs Duff, Extends Mauk and Garuccio Contracts

Melbourne City FC today announced that it has signed former Republic of Ireland international Damien Duff on a one-year deal for the forthcoming Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season.

Additionally, Melbourne City has confirmed that it has secured two of its promising young players on extended contracts, ensuring the Club continues to nurture Australia's best young talent.

Midfielder Stefan Mauk has extended his deal at Melbourne City until the end of the 2015/16 season, while left-sided utility Benjamin Garuccio has signed for an additional two years; until the conclusion of the 2016/17 season.

Duff joins ahead of the 2014/15 campaign as Melbourne City's 18th confirmed squad member.

An icon of modern Irish football, Duff made 100 appearances for his country and captained the Irish national team during the UEFA Euro 2012 competition.

At club level, Duff lifted the League Cup with Blackburn Rovers, won two Premier League titles and another League Cup with Chelsea before transferring to Newcastle United and later to Fulham, where he played in the 2010 UEFA Europa League Final.

Head Coach John van't Schip said Duff's vast experience in England would be integral to the team and would assist in the development of the squad's young players.

"We're excited to have a player of Damien's quality and experience for this season. We believe he can offer international standard quality on the pitch and will also be a great professional example for our younger players," van't Schip said.

"His career speaks for itself. He has achieved almost everything at club level and has been a great player at an international level too. He comes to us straight from the English Premier League with Fulham, so he has been playing at the highest level against top teams and top players.

"When we met with Damien, he was excited about the opportunity here and keen to work with us to help make this project a success."

Mauk and Garuccio both signed with the Club in 2012 and their continued development at senior level has earned them regular call-ups for the Young Socceroos.

"Ben and Stef have worked hard for us and are two of the A-League's exciting young players," van't Schip said. "We hope these players will learn a lot from the likes of Damien both on and off the pitch about what it takes to perform at the highest level as a professional footballer."

Duff will be Melbourne City's third "VISA" player for the 2014/15 season, with the Club permitted two more VISA players, including an international marquee. He is due to join his new teammates in July.

In total the Club has five further players it can sign to complete its 23-man squad with an additional (24th) guest player also permitted to play in up to ten games. Melbourne City last week announced David Villa will join the Club for a period of the Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season.

Permanent playing squad signed for 2014/15 to date (18 players): James Brown, Connor Chapman, Damien Duff, Mate Dugandzic, Ben Garuccio, Jonatan Germano, Jason Hoffman, Nick Kalmar, Patrick Kisnorbo, Stefan Mauk, Jacob Melling, Aaron Mooy, Massimo Murdocca, Iain Ramsay, Andrew Redmayne, Tando Velaphi, Robbie Wielaert, David Williams

Player Details
Damien Duff
DOB: 2 March 1979 (age 35)
Place of birth: Ballyboden, Dublin, Ireland
Position: Winger
Appearances: Blackburn Rovers [1996-2003] (184 apps, 27 goals), Chelsea [2003-2006] (81, 14), Newcastle United [2006-2009] (69, 5), Fulham [2009-2014] (119, 15)
International: Ireland [1998-2012] (100, 8)
Contract details: One-year contract (until end Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season)

Player Details
Stefan Mauk
DOB: 12 October 1995 (18)
Place of birth: Bedford Park, Australia
Position: Midfielder
Appearances: (17, 0)
International: Australia U-20 (3,0), Australia U-23 (4,0)
Contract details: One-year contract extension (until end Hyundai A-League 2015/16 season)

Player Details
Benjamin Garuccio
DOB: 15 June 1995 (18)
Place of birth: Adelaide, Australia
Position: Left Winger/Left Back
Appearances: (17, 0)
International: Australia U-20 (6, 0)
Contract details: Two-year contract extension (until end Hyundai A-League 2016/17 season)

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/Melbourne-City-FC-Signs-Duff-Extends-Mauk-and-Garuccio-Contracts/90797?

WhiteJC

Duff joins Manchester City-owned Australian club Melbourne City

Damien Duff is heading to Australia after signing a one-year deal with Manchester City-owned Melbourne City.

The 35-year-old was a free agent after his contract expired at Fulham and had spoken of his desire to test himself abroad.

Now he has agreed a deal to join ambitious A-League side Melbourne.

They were recently taken over by Premier League champions City and rebranded from Melbourne Heart.

Melbourne City have already confirmed that David Villa will join the club on a short-term loan before linking up with sister club New York City for the 2015 MLS campaign.

"We're excited to have a player of Damien's quality and experience for this season," said their head coach John van't Schip.

"We believe he can offer international standard quality on the pitch and will also be a great professional example for our younger players.

"His career speaks for itself. He has achieved almost everything at club level and has been a great player at an international level too.

"He comes to us straight from the English Premier League with Fulham, so he has been playing at the highest level against top teams and top players.

"When we met with Damien, he was excited about the opportunity here and keen to work with us to help make this project a success."

City also announced they have re-signed promising duo Stefan Mauk and Ben Garuccio until 2016 and 2017 respectively.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/duff-joins-manchester-city-owned-australian-club-melbourne-city-14061095320#4fiwTQ8UzgRzUEL1.99

WhiteJC

Fulham willing to listen to offers for wantaway striker

Trotta keen to leave Craven Cottage after submitting transfer request

Unhappy: Marcello Trotta wants to leave Fulham

Fulham are willing to listen to offers for wantaway striker Marcello Trotta.

The Italy U21 international slapped in a transfer request last week in a bid to force a move, with his contract at Craven Cottage approaching the final 12 months and no extension on the table.

Trotta has made just three substitute appearances for the Whites, spending most of his time out on loan at west London rivals Brentford.

The Bees are among five clubs who are monitoring his situation closely, but are yet to make a formal bid for the 21-year-old.

Brentford enquired about Trotta's availability last month, but were told by Fulham he was not for sale, with new boss Felix Magath keen to cast his eye over the youngster during pre-season.

However, the Cottagers are ready to sell the former Napoli frontman after he submitted a transfer request.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-willing-listen-offers-wantaway-7240928?

WhiteJC

My time at Fulham was a FAILURE! Maarten Stekelenburg eyes Craven Cottage exit

MAARTEN STEKELENBURG has revealed his time at Fulham has been a failure and he is looking to move on to revive his career following the Cottagers relegation from the Premier League.

Maarten Stekelenburg wants to recapture his 2010 form[GETTY]

The 31-year-old stopper failed to make the Dutch World Cup squad, capping what has been a highly disappointing season.

And while the instability at Fulham last term didn't help, he is now looking to put that behind him by moving on, despite still having three years on his current deal with the London club.

He told De Telegraaf: " I think you always have to blame yourself first.

"If I had played at the high level I did in 2010 there would be no reason for the coach to overlook me.

"I came to Fulham to keep the club in the Premier League and to fight to get myself in the World Cup squad. I failed on both counts."

And Stekelenburg has admitted he is now desperate to get back on track and end his career on a high after three challenging seasons.

He added: "After I left Ajax I had to get used to AS Roma but I could look back on a successful first season.

"Then, in the second year, I was faced with a new coach and it was annoying.

"At Fulham, I had three coaches [last season].

"I'm 31, very fit and want to get back to playing.

"On the 25th I report back to Fulham because I am still under contract there for three years.

"And then we'll see. My agent is working hard to find a satisfactory solution for everyone.

"I can't wait to get back to the Martin Stekelenburg of 2010, but with more experience."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/481389/My-time-at-Fulham-was-a-FAILURE-Maarten-Stekelenburg-eyes-Craven-Cottage-exit

WhiteJC

Should we have seen this coming?

One thing that caught us all by surprise last year is just how badly things collapsed. I think we've all been nice and wise after the event, but at the time really nobody saw this coming.

I speak having just been reading the Viva El Fulham writers' predictions.

(I highlight this not to criticise, by the way – these are some of the people I agree with most on footballing matters!)

They did well to spot Kieran Richardson but everything else is miles off. Will noted the need for a passing midfielder and worried what the lack of one might mean, but really passing wasn't the problem. Fulham 2013/14 turned into a boat full of holes, with water coming in faster than it can be bailed out. You could fix one issue and another would present itself. You might say that the problem with Fulham wasn't the midfield, the defence, or the attack. The problem was "the footballing side of things". And the off-pitch stuff, too. So: everything.

If everything was wrong, why didn't we notice? It's not just us, of course. I remember Louise Taylor of the Guardian predicting relegation, but then she had Spurs to win the league too. No, everyone missed it. There was clearly much happening behind the scenes that we weren't privy to, but were there signs we could see? How could we have spotted this?

The end of the season before: after beating QPR 3-2 on April fool's day (we went 3-0 up, played awfully, but hung on), Fulham lost 6, drew 1, then beat Swansea on the last day of the season. We all noticed the bad form but many of us took the view that the form over the course of the season had been decent enough and that bad runs happen, don't they? In retrospect this collapse was a real red flag.

We then sold Etuhu, Murphy, Dembele and Dempsey. Now, this was perhaps unavailable but it did represent a lot of talent disappearing in one go. Dembele was playing at an elite level. Dempsey's 20 goal season was as impressive as anything anyone's done in a Fulham shirt in recent years. Murphy was a great player and a leader. Etuhu was just the kind of player teams need but sometimes forget they need. Now, we had Sidwell and Parker as it turned out but this proved to be a calimitous drop-off.

Jol's incoming transfers showed no underlining ethos. Riise, Grygera, Ruiz, Sa, Pogrebnyak, Diarra, Petric, Rodallega, Berbatov, Richardson, Dejagah, Karagounis, Riether, Frimpong, Emanuelson, Manolev, Enoh, Amorebieta, Boateng, Stekelenburg, Parker, Zverotic... it's just completely haphazard isn't it? Players not being bought to fill a role at all, just a giant splurge, like he was buying books he might not get to read for a while. If things were to get better we might have expected to see some Jol signings integrated into the team, as important players, but no: there's not a single player that Jol bought who became indispensible. We should have been more suspicious of this than we were.

Despite all of this I still think a mid-table finish was a reasonable expectation. We'll have to wait for the autobiographies to find out what exactly happened.

http://cravencottagenewsround.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/should-we-have-seen-this-coming/?

WhiteJC

Fulham winner says Magath will find Championship tough

Bouncing straight back will be an ask, says club legend

Warning: Rufus Brevett says Fulham must mix and match

Rufus Brevett knows what it takes to get out of the Championship with Fulham - he did so with flying colours back in 2001.

The left-back was part of the revolution spearheaded by manager Jean Tigana that went up with a record 101 points, but thinks it might not be quite that easy to repeat the feat.

The club has vowed to go a different route this time and jettisoned 10 players from the old guard, including fans' favourite Brede Hangeland, told he was no longer wanted by email.

But Brevett reckons the Championship is an unforgiving place where blending youth and experience is a must.

"If three or four youth players come in and things don't go right, it could destroy them," he said. "They've got to juggle it and get it right.

Dejected: Felix Magath after relegation at Stoke

Does (manager) Felix Magath know the Championship? It's a different ball game there, and they're going to have to start really quick and get players in who can do the job."

Brevett was shocked when he saw his old team lose to Southampton last season, and accused them of cheating suffering supporters.

He added: "It's been awful. That performance at Southampton was the worst Fulham performance in a long time. All fans want to see is the team trying, and it was evident there were a few players who were not."

For all that, Brevett would have stayed execution on Martin Jol, and was baffled by the whirlwind appearance of Rene Meulensteen in the hot seat for a reign that lasted just 75 days.

No time: for Meulensteen

Brevett said: "I think Jol should have been given more time. But in saying that, they brought in Meulensteen who got no time.

"They got a good result against Manchester United; should have got something out of the game against Liverpool, and even so, then brought Felix Magath in."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-winner-says-magath-find-7243842

WhiteJC

Capital One Cup Confirmation

Fulham will enter the 2014/15 Capital One Cup at the Second Round stage.

The First Round draw is seeded based on the final league positions of teams in the 2013/14 season, and then split regionally between north and south.

Cardiff City, who finished bottom of the Barclays Premier League last term, will be in the First Round draw but the Whites will not.

The draw for the Second Round is set to take place on 13th August, with the ties taking place in the week commencing 25th August.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/june/10/capital-one-cup-confirmation?

WhiteJC

World Cup 2014: Roy Hodgson, the manager apart - loved at Fulham, loathed at Liverpool, the restrained and cerebral man of football now faces his biggest challenge

He has managed 16 teams in eight different countries - speaking five languages - yet seems more at ease in hand-made suits than coaching gear. Chris Blackhurst profiles the man who is not admired so much as respected

That's it, we said to ourselves. Fulham were 2-0 down at half-time away to Manchester City, needing to win the game to remain in the Premiership.

My son, Barney, and I were listening to the match on the car radio, on our way to play tennis. We went on court with heavy hearts – Fulham was our club, we were season ticket-holders. Barney, in particular, was disconsolate.

When we came off, we turned on 5 Live, expecting to receive confirmation that Fulham had been relegated. Instead, the impossible had occurred: Fulham had scored three times in the last 20 minutes to win 2-3.

The Fulham manager that day was Roy Hodgson. At a dinner with Roy, now, of course, the manager of England, a few weeks ago, I got the chance to ask him the question that every Fulham fan, every England supporter, wanted to know. Just what did he say to them in the dressing-room, what magic did he work to win that match?

Hodgson thought for a minute, shook his head, and replied: "I wish I knew."

It was a crushing moment. Any hope that Hodgson had produced an epic, Henry V or Churchillian, oft-repeated piece of stirring narration was dashed. Neither had he come up with a fiendish tactical innovation to combat City.

Yet, it was also oddly uplifting. Hodgson is not as other managers, not the same as many of the so-called personalities that grace the higher echelons of football. He could easily have boasted, and given me a false, self-aggrandising reply. And I would have been none the wiser. Instead, he chose not to; he told the truth. He could not remember. As England head into the World Cup, they do so with a coach who is quite unlike any English national manager of recent times, with the exception, possibly, of Sir Alf Ramsey.

This is from the Fifa official website, in relation to England's 1966 triumph: "As wild celebrations erupted inside Wembley Stadium and scores poured on to the streets up and down the country, it seemed there was just one man able to remain calm. Alf Ramsey, who had masterminded the nation's greatest-ever sporting triumph, raised a warm smile but, remarkably, kept his composure as well as his seat on the bench."

Like Nobby Stiles's jig and Bobby Moore's lifting of the Jules Rimet trophy, the image of a restrained Ramsey sticks with every Englishman nearly 50 years after the famous event, underlining the importance of the role played by their coach and the quiet dignity that he personified. The "General" also possessed an astute football brain, was flexible with his tactics, yet a strict disciplinarian, and as a technician was well ahead of his time. But perhaps his greatest talent was his ability to get the best out of his players."

Then there's this tell-all phrase: "Never at ease among the press but nevertheless widely respected..." For the awkward Ramsey, read the equally uncomfortable Hodgson.

Respected. Not admired but respected. Hodgson has a CV the like of which is rare even by the revolving door of modern international football. Now 66, he has managed 16 teams in eight different countries. Born in Croydon, Hodgson is unusual in that he went to a selective grammar school before pursuing a football career. Most boys with brains do not make the footballing grade nor stick with it.

Typically, Hodgson did not rate highly as a player. He was on the youth books of Crystal Palace but never made the first team. He went into non-league, turning out as a defender 59 times for the decidedly unmighty Gravesend & Northfleet, and scoring once.

At 23, he took his coaching qualification, teaming up with Bob Houghton, who used to teach him in the sixth form at school and had gone on to manage Maidstone United. Hodgson made ends meet by also working as a teacher – he taught PE at Alleyn's School in south London.

He followed Houghton to Sweden. Houghton was managing Malmo and, when a vacancy fell open at Halmstads BK, he recommended his former school pupil. Under Hodgson, the unfancied Halmstads won the Swedish league title twice, in 1976 and 1979. It was a miraculous achievement, as Halmstads were previously a perennial bet to be relegated – Hodgson himself refers to it as "turning water into wine".

Not only did that cause other clubs to sit up and take note of the new manager on the block, but it started to earn Hodgson his game-wide reputation as a thoroughly decent, nice man.

It's a curious aspect of Hodgson's decades in football that nearly all his successes have been made abroad. Indeed, until he guided Fulham to safety and then on to a highest-ever seventh position in the Premiership and to the final of the Europa League in 2010, he was unregarded in England, remembered only for a fitful period in charge of Blackburn Rovers.

This characteristically blinkered view chose to ignore his record in Sweden, Switzerland, Italy and Denmark. It's true that, in manner and style, the quietly cerebral Hodgson owed more to the continental European coach than to the brash English football boss. He learned to speak Swedish, French, Italian and German, drawing the line only at Arabic when he was running the UAE side. He's a smart, dapper dresser, looking uncomfortable in coaching gear but at ease in suits made for him at Apsley in Pall Mall in London or off the peg from Ermenegildo Zegna or Canali, and Fratelli Rosetti shoes.

That aesthetic eye takes him into unlikely areas for a football manager. How many, for instance, would cite the gothic, ornate Church of the Immaculate Conception in Farm Street, in London's Mayfair, as a recent discovery, requiring revisiting? Similarly, his passion – shared by his wife Sheila (they have a son, Christopher) – is "serious theatre, though not so much musicals and comedies".

While footballers and their entourages head to London's clubs late at night, Hodgson also chooses a club, but of a very different sort – The Garrick, where he likes to go with a friend who is a member.

Over our recent dinner, he was asked to name his favourite books. Two that came to mind, he said, were Fairy Tale of New York by JP Donleavy and Beware of Pity by Stefan Zwieg. He cited, as well, works by Sebastian Faulks, Julian Barnes, Philip Roth and Saul Bellow. His friendships extend far beyond football, and into this literary, artistic elite. He helped Faulks with his novel A Week in December – in particular with a section of the plot concerning a seriously minded foreign footballer coming to England and having to cope with the relative primitiveness of the local game and the off-the-field antics of its leading protagonists.

Asked, too, for his influences, he names a group of unheralded managers and coaches from his early years in south London: Bob Houghton, Lennie Lawrence, Micky Kelly, Dario Gradi, and Keith Blunt. "We were passionate about football and passionate about coaching," he said. Later, he came under the spell of Italy's Arrigo Sacchi. He was close, too, to a group of English coaches: Don Howe, Bobby Robson, Terry Venables and Dave Sexton. Their distinguishing feature was their thought about the game, their willingness to pursue a more "European" pattern of play.

In his just-published book, Bend It Like Bullard, the former Fulham star and England squad player Jimmy Bullard likens Hodgson to another ex-England manager, Italian Fabio Capello. "He never really opened up to me and let me know what he was thinking... but he's not that type of manager. He was far more like a schoolteacher-style gaffer you couldn't get close to. The English Capello, if you like."

The only occasion on which Hodgson opened up, according to Bullard, was when Mohamed Al-Fayed, the then Fulham chairman, paid a visit. To their delight, Fayed liked to indulge in banter, some of it crude, with the players. Hodgson had no choice than to go along with it. "We were all too aware how awkward Roy found that, which made us love it even more."

Bullard is a gregarious soul, seemingly permanently given to playing jokes on his team-mates. He and Hodgson were never likely to see eye to eye, and so it proved. When Bullard wanted to secure a longer contract, a meeting was set up between him, his agent, the Fulham chief executive, and Hodgson, the manager. They met but there was no sign of Roy. "Alistair [Mackintosh, the Fulham CEO] was a bit confused by that and called him, only to find out he was playing golf and wouldn't be coming." The snub was deliberate. Bullard did not get his new deal and soon after left the club.

When Hodgson left Fulham for Merseyside, it was always likely that he and Liverpool were never going to hit it off. The most distant, studious and understated of club bosses, and the heart-on-the-sleeve, in yer face, Reds. Not only did his continental glories not impress but even his reign at Fulham failed to pass muster.

As far as the Liverpool supporters were concerned, Fulham was a small club with a short roll-call of honours; Liverpool, by contrast, was a huge club with an unparalleled collection of league, cup and European trophies. Sadly, it was precisely because Liverpool was so much bigger and he felt that he owed it to himself to manage one of English football's most hallowed names that Hodgson took the plunge in July 2010.

To make it worse for him, he was rumoured to have seen off a bid to be manager from Liverpool folk hero, Kenny Dalglish. When the results went against Liverpool, the fans turned on the manager. One of their most commonly voiced complaints was that Hodgson displayed an inability to turn events on the pitch by indulging in that traditional behavioural tic of the intellectual: scratching his chin.

By January, he was gone. A period of calm and relative success at West Bromwich Albion followed, before England called. Within the Football Association, Hodgson's candidature was promoted by those who appreciated his CV, who wanted England to adopt the sophisticated tactics of their European rivals. His main competition for the post was that most-English of managers, Harry Redknapp.

Hodgson won, and on Saturday leads England into battle with Italy. He's setting great store by psychology. At the dinner, he presented a cogent analysis as to how, with one or two exceptions, most top players are the same. What set the winners apart was the occasional piece of skill, of a level that was purely natural and could never be coached; but, above all, a winning mentality. To that end, he has hired an expert, sports psychiatrist Steve Peters from Liverpool, and devoted hours towards unlocking negative mindsets.

Will he succeed? So far, his critics are lying low. There is praise for his relaxed manner and the openness of the England party (he does not want to repeat the errors of the last World Cup and have the England team cooped up in a hotel for weeks on end).

At Fulham, our slogan was "In Roy we trust". At Liverpool, many of their opinions about him are unfit to print. In the coming weeks, one view will prevail. Cometh the hour, cometh the man – even if he can't remember what he said at half-time.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/worldcup/world-cup-2014-roy-hodgson-the-manager-apart--loved-at-fulham-loathed-at-liverpool-the-restrained-and-cerebral-man-of-football-now-faces-his-biggest-challenge-9522326.html

WhiteJC

Could this international goalkeeper be on Arsenal's radar?

The 31-year-old Dutch stopper signed for Fulham only last year, but has hinted at frustration at the London outfit who were relegated from the Premier League last month.

Subsequently, after a difficult season that saw three different managers at Craven Cottage, the former Netherlands international was omitted from the squad for the World Cup in Brazil this summer by Louis van Gaal.

"I'm 31, very fit and want to get back to playing," he told De Telegraaf.

"On the 25th I report back to Fulham because I am still under contract there for three years and then we'll see. My agent is working hard to find a satisfactory solution for everyone."

"I can't wait to get back to the Maarten Stekelenburg of 2010, but with more experience," he added.

From his comments it seems he may prefer a move away from Fulham, with whom he signed last year from Roma.

Meanwhile, across the English capital Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabiasnki has joined Swansea on a free transfer, and the Gunners will undoubtedly need to find a replacement for the 29-year-old Pole who has been behind his junior compatriot Wojceich Szczesny for both club and country since 2010.

Manager Arsene Wenger will likely be looking for a player with similar experience and quality to Fabianski who helped the Gunners to their FA Cup triumph last month to end their nine-year trophy drought at Wembley.

Stekelenburg would tick most if not all the boxes. He is at the peak years of a goalkeeper's playing career in his early thirties, he has Premier League experience, Champions League experience and 54 caps for his country, including starting between the sticks for the Netherlands against Spain in the 2010 World Cup Final in South Africa.

He would be an ideal elder to both compete with and improve Szczesny who is still only 24, and due to his club's relegation, they could likely be convinced to let him leave for a reasonable fee to get his wages off the books.

As a result, I would be very surprised if Stekelenburg was not on Arsenal's radar at present.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/06/10/jl-could-frustrated-fulham-goalkeeper-be-on-arsenal-radar/?

WhiteJC

Roy Hodgson biography: paperbacks are in

So we got the paperbacks yesterday and will be posting them out today and tomorrow. Thanks so much to all who ordered.

The initial run of 50 sold out so I've ordered another 50.

This raises the possibility of me being stuck with 50 Roy Hodgson books, but hopefully there is some untapped demand still out there.

If you'd like one please do head over to www.godsfoot.com - you should get it early next week.

If anyone can think of any channels by which I might be able to interest England or general football fans please do let me know.

Thanks again
Rich

http://cravencottagenewsround.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/roy-hodgson-biography-paperbacks-are-in/?

Berserker

Can the Roy Hodson books post be bumped again next week. I'm on Hols at mo and can't order anything but would like to when back
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

watfordwhite