more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WCF: Group F: Argentina-Bosnia and Herzegovina-Iran-Nigeria

Started by Moderati, June 15, 2014, 03:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moderati

Group stage - Group F - Matches

Argentina vs Bosnia and HerzegovinaMaracanã - Estádio Jornalista Mário Filho Rio De Janeiro15 JUN 2014 - 19:00 Local time
Iran vs NigeriaArena da Baixada Curitiba16 JUN 2014 - 16:00 Local time
Argentina vs IranEstadio Mineirao Belo Horizonte21 JUN 2014 - 13:00 Local time
Nigeria vs Bosnia and HerzegovinaArena Pantanal Cuiaba21 JUN 2014 - 18:00 Local time
Nigeria vs ArgentinaEstadio Beira-Rio Porto Alegre25 JUN 2014 - 13:00 Local time
Bosnia and Herzegovina vs IranArena Fonte Nova Salvador25 JUN 2014 - 13:00 Local time

Please use this thread for ALL Group F matches or Team/Player discussions

June 22 2014
Group F
CountryGPWDLGFGAGDPTS
 Argentina22003126
 Nigeria21101014
 Iran201101-11
 Bosnia and Herzegovina200213-20

Still believe

This WC is throwing up many surprises, as always... personally, I don't rate Argentina as highly as the hype... will be interested to see if Pjanic/Dzeko combination have some sucess tonight...

grandad

Iran vs Nigeria. Two very poor sides. Ash not really been in the game.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Rhys Lightning 63

Why am I hearing that Ashkan got given fans player of the year honours?

As far as I'm aware, there was no award given, and that the main consensus on the board was that Sidwell would get it
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Fernhurst

Neither Dejagah nor Mitroglou have increased their value over the last couple of nights.

Dejagah got the hook tonight and our Greek enigma was worst than useless when given a run out last night.

If the consensus is they will both be gone before the big KO, we need them to perform in the next two games.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFC1987

It's pretty hard to judge Ashkan on that game really. Admittedly he had little impact but I thought he still looked lively. Wanted to take people on and his set pieces were ok. Iran just set up to defend and win from set pieces, not really Dejagah's style.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Is Ashkan wearing a syrup or has he sprayed head black  ................he looks very smart

Neil D

Did I just hear the ITV commentator, Clive Tyldesley, say that the Iranian players have been given special FIFA dispensation to have their Christian names on their shirts?

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Berserker

Quote from: KCat on June 21, 2014, 05:21:50 PM
Is Ashkan wearing a syrup or has he sprayed head black  ................he looks very smart
yes he looked very much like his hair was thinning on top at Fulham. Could you wear a wig during a game without it falling off?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !! it's beginning to look like Iran might turn over the Argies
and another Fulham player might score the winner !!! 

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Berserker

We are def going to lose Ashkan after this
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BarryP

Dejagah is looking quite lively isn't he. Impressive showing so.far.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Mrs B  if I lived in your head I would be dooooooooooooooooooooooomed  :031:

I just see a Fulham player and I am proud .....same with Bryan
infact Fulham are having a good World Cup .................................  ignoring the Greek Tragedy

That di María is a strange looking lad

just_another_day

God The Mechanic

Dejagah was damn impressive. And if he stays we may have. Set piece taker!

But that goal... Again Messi makes a difference. Could this be his WC? And could Argentina do a Spain and win with a strong of 1-0s?

Humbled

Messi was less than average. Iran played well and deserved better.
Messi is a class player but for me he had many many shots from distance and dribbles on the edge of the box to NO avail when a team mate was better placed and the ball to play.
Granted it was a great strike but Argentina would have prob won the game comfortably if he would just look for a team mate every now and again in a shooting chance.

jms

Quote from: Berserker on June 21, 2014, 06:26:38 PM
We are def going to lose Ashkan after this

You are so right.....very sad, only existing player of the 'oldies' apart from Stockers, that I've got any time for.
Would be brill, however, if by some kind of miracle,  we could extend his contract....think he would set the championship alight.

David Allen Crankshaw

Dejagah has another year on his contract. Why should we lose him? The Iranian forward who plays for Charlton had a good game. Does that mean that Charlton will have to let him leave?