watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Quick question about the last home game of next season

Started by dannyboi-ffc, June 18, 2014, 12:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Im getting married the same day as the last home game vs middlesbrough. If we win the league will the team lift the cup at that game or do they have to wait until norwich.

Im not bothered either way as its only middlesbrough and getting married is more important but i was just curious
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Burt

I find your use of the word "if" very disturbing, and request that it is replaced by "when"...  :dft011:

rusty shackleford

Rhys Lightning 63

Teams usually like to lift the trophy on the last home game of the season. So if/when we have secured enough points that nobody can catch us, we will lift against Boro
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Lighthouse

The King may die or the Horse may talk.

Or we may be a game away from relegation and need a point at Boro. Then the marriage thing will seem like a complete waste of time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on June 18, 2014, 12:48:31 PM
Im getting married the same day as the last home game vs middlesbrough. If we win the league will the team lift the cup at that game or do they have to wait until norwich.

Im not bothered either way as its only middlesbrough and getting married is more important but i was just curious

Personally, I'd say going Fulham v Boro was far more important than getting married ;-)

dannyboi-ffc

Haha! Nah getting married is more important, only just though lol. I already made sure we planned it around when the playoffs will be and fa cup final just in case so i cant complain.

I get my way all the time when it comes to arranging things around fulham but this is a battle im way too scared to take on, i'll let her have this one. I will just have to make sure i go to all the other home games. At least there will be an open bus parade a couple of days later.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Burt

Blimey... Going up and the FA Cup Final at Wembley! We're in for a hell of a season  049:gif

HatterDon

I've been following the Fulham for 10 years. I've been married for 37. Fulham has broken my heart many many MANY more times than has the Memsahib.

No contest.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel