watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where Fulham lead the world follows

Started by SP, June 18, 2014, 09:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Isn't it great seeing the different sets of supporters sitting together out in Brazil, I think this idea could really catch on.  But hopefully not for our opening home game of the season.

General

I'm pretty sure it's the way rugby games have almost always been both at club and international matches... And for cricket too.

fulhamben

and are rival fans segregated? can see a lot of different shirts, but dont think ive seen a chilie shirt next to a spanish one
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wingnut

Quote from: fulhamben on June 18, 2014, 09:32:36 PM
and are rival fans segregated? can see a lot of different shirts, but dont think ive seen a chilie shirt next to a spanish one

Both countries seem to have an official allocation of tickets at opposite ends of the ground, which would be allocated to their die-hard fans. Opposing fans in the neutral areas can end up being seated side by side. I can't see this catching on in league football.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

YankeeJim

That is the norm for all sports here in the states.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

King_Crud

it's the norm for all sports except football. There are good points for and against