Started by Rhys Lightning 63, June 19, 2014, 10:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Quote from: MJG on June 19, 2014, 02:30:51 PM
Quote from: FPT on June 19, 2014, 12:40:52 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 19, 2014, 12:34:55 PM
Well fans care. Just ask Cardiff

It's not going to be orange.

I will be as pissed off as anybody if our home kit isn't white, but there's nothing that says to be that it won't be.

The socks usually match the shirt in football so it won't surprise me if it's white with red/orange trimming.

Orange shirt, black shorts with orange trimming and white socks with red trimming, that sounds like nothing ever.
so you do care what we would be wearing?

There's a difference between being pissed at changing the clubs colours and being pissed at a design.

VicHalomsLovechild

Looking at the ball and boots I'm beginning to think it's going to be a double announcement. New kit and re-signing George Cohen.

MJG

Quote from: FPT on June 19, 2014, 02:48:51 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 19, 2014, 02:30:51 PM
Quote from: FPT on June 19, 2014, 12:40:52 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 19, 2014, 12:34:55 PM
Well fans care. Just ask Cardiff

It's not going to be orange.

I will be as pissed off as anybody if our home kit isn't white, but there's nothing that says to be that it won't be.

The socks usually match the shirt in football so it won't surprise me if it's white with red/orange trimming.

Orange shirt, black shorts with orange trimming and white socks with red trimming, that sounds like nothing ever.
so you do care what we would be wearing?

There's a difference between being pissed at changing the clubs colours and being pissed at a design.
There is but I was just responding to your comment "Firstly, who cares what we're wearing...?"

Burt

Can't be any worse than the last home kit. Ugh.

Don't get too wound up by the sneak-peaks... Reserve judgment until we see the full monty.

fulhamfan

Black, White and Fred

Its definitely going to have a mess of orange on it, the collar or sleeves might have some on as well. The H in Fulham is clearly orange as is the shorts, especially in the second picture where the socks clearly have red on them. Don't think this can look good if true, at least the third kit is a nice one!
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996