watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Is Redknapp just making it up

Started by Nero, June 23, 2014, 08:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Taking a wild guess at who 'arry is referring to i would say defoe. I also GUESS that defoe was the one who went to the press about that monkey joke that woy made.For the amount of his career  he spent on the bench there must be something his managers didn't like about him. Plus a bit of a coincidence hes gone to MLS after the monkey joke came out and turned round on the player instead of woy. Maybe im looking into it too much. Oh and also strange walcott at 16 and no prem experience was chosen instead of defoe and defoe was sent home from 2006 world cup

It seems unlike crouch and dawson. Maybe lennon. Surely the loveable ledley king wouldnt or maybe he's just bullshitting like everything else he says
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

The Doctor

Quote from: Luka on June 23, 2014, 12:07:41 PM
Neil Warnock on talk sport this morning implied it was quite a common occurrence.
In fact he also said that for friendlies that incurred a very long journey he had offered to tell the countries involved that a player had a minor injury if they wanted ( apparently made that offer to Helgusen so he would not have to have suffer a long flight for a friendly!!).

Mark Schwarzer should be dispatched to deliver a slapping to any player seeking to wriggle out of international duty like that.  If he could fly halfway round the world for an international game and be back and raring to go for a game the following weekend, then there's no reason others can't.

As for the rest of it, just the usual Redknapp self-publicity machine

Berserker

Ruiz the same, always went and then flew back, as did Dempsey. Maybe it's just English players that aren't bothered
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Martinsback

Quote from: bog on June 23, 2014, 09:03:03 AM
He has either still got the right arse at not becoming England manager or his claims are true. If they are then name names or shut up. If he is correct one of the names I think could be....David Bentley.

092.gif

David Bentley must have said to someone "I don't want to play football, I hope no one ever ever picks me..."

Martinsback

Quote from: General on June 23, 2014, 10:37:31 AM
and Peter Crouch apparently, oh and Scott Parker... Let's be honest, very few of these players that have been mentioned so far have ever offered that much to England. Crouch was good but drifted off after he left Liverpool... Bent, well we all know what happened to him once he went to Villa.. Parker...

I mean I'd be surprised if any of these players got over 10/15 proper caps in their entire careers... and it's probably because of their shoddy professional attitudes or general ability to not be able to play international football or whatever.

It's like crying over spilt milk.

Can't imagine Parker saying he didn't want to play for England. Reckon its Defoe as he had to sit on the bench mostly...