Like the new kit
Think it's acceptable
Dislike it
Hate it

K33NY

Quote from: SKSW6 on July 01, 2014, 03:38:22 PM
Quote from: TWFL on July 01, 2014, 03:35:49 PM

Now this looks good. Rumoured away top.

That's gorgeous. Much better than the home shirt, and the orange works well there.

But why Orange? why not red wich is the color in our badge, we have NO orange in the badge and I have never assosiated Fulham with black before :S but yes if this is the away shirt it looks fantastic no doubt.

jmh

I don't mind the gray stripes; I think (I hope) they're going to look more subtle in real life than they do in the publicity stills, like the 2007-08 Nike shirt that was subtle halves:

The orange/red looks different in every picture I see but is clearly not the darker red in the badge.  Honestly this bothers me more than the gray.

First State

Enough with the orange already.  Please don't let this be our away kit color scheme. fp.gif

bucksfulham

westcliff white

K33NY never associated black with Fulham? are you joking?

As I have said previously it looks orange but on the online store on the home kit it looks bright red and not orange. Also officially called INFRARED
Every day is a Fulham day

Sammyffc

Quote from: westcliff white on July 01, 2014, 05:36:00 PM
K33NY never associated black with Fulham? are you joking?

As I have said previously it looks orange but on the online store on the home kit it looks bright red and not orange. Also officially called INFRARED

pretty sure fulham have always been black and whites , well as long as i can remember ... maybe i am wrong  !

rockieroad

Fulham released this "retro" t-shirt a season or two ago If I'm not mistaken

love4ffc

I like the orange better than the grey. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?