A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who will partner Woodrow at Ipswich?

Started by JackyFulham90, June 24, 2014, 10:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be the strike partner for Woodrow on the opening day??

Moussa Dembele
4 (7.7%)
Chris David
4 (7.7%)
Hugo Rodallega
13 (25%)
Adam Taggart
10 (19.2%)
New Signing
21 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 49

JackyFulham90

For me I hope to see a new signing but would be happy to see Chris David given a free role playing off Woodrow

PaulJ123

It'll depend on what formation Felix has us working with

FPT

I honestly don't know. I don't know if we'll play two up top or one off of the top, or nobody off of the top.

I think it's "too early" to throw Dembele into the Championship, baring in mind his injury lay off at the end of the season and his age. Put him into the U21s for a month or two.

Hugo, I don't know if he'll be here next season. If he is, that's a decent choice; but I'd consider getting rid if we bring in Ross McCormack for wage reasons.

Onto Chris David, is that too risky for day one in the Championship in an away game against a side that narrowly missed out on a promotion spot? Maybe off of a McCormack but is David-Woodrow wise at that point? I'm not convinced.

Adam Taggart is an unknown quantity. If we go two up top, put him on the bench; if we go one, then maybe leave him out (basing on us buying someone like Ross McCormack).

So really, I can't say until the day before the match.

Craven Mad

We haven't even start preseason games. Impossible to say, now.

We'll get a better idea as time goes on.

terryr

I don't think Woodrow will start. We will likely have new signings

HillingdonFFC

Think there's something in the Kramaric link, mate reckons its been reported as being a done deal in Croatia. There's no way you can get out of that division with kids, need some experience

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

dannyboi-ffc

Agree with a couple of ya, i dont think woodrow will start either. I would imagine parker or tunnicliffe with the other on the bench with a new midfielder alongside. David behind a new striker and woodrow or taggart on the bench. Dembele will only be a squad player and id imagine hugo will leave.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild