more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

According to this fulham want to keep mitroglou and ruiz

Started by Zu-Meister, June 25, 2014, 02:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmh

Quote from: Forever Fulham on June 26, 2014, 12:15:21 AM
It looks like Bryan Ruiz has signaled he wants to stay with his loaner club, very much, but is prepared to honour his contractual obligations to Fulham for the remaining year on his contract.  It seems apparent his heart is not in coming back to the Cottage.
Source?

Blanco

Alan_C

There is no doubt that we. Would be better with both or either in our team next season. If it is the case then I for one would be I pressed by the resolve of the management.

Ruiz is quality. Played out of position and I a tea, that couldn't think as quickly it as well as him. On its own that isn't an excuse. He is good and should have adapted. The 3-3 draw at the emeritus showed his true quality and that is one reason why arsenal have been rumoured to be looking at him.

As for Mitruglou if you are a scorer you can do it at any level. He has scored in the champions league. A Greek guy at work waxes lyrical about him and couldn't believe he had joined us last season. The way people can judge him on the total of a game and a half, clearly not fi,t from last season is astounding.

There are 25 of England's finest (sic.) that would like to be in their shoes at the moment. You can question many things but not their qualities.

love4ffc

It is hard for me to comment on these two at this time.  Both are still an unknown factor to me for next season. 

If Mitruglou was given some good physical training and managed back to say 90% he could be a great impact player.  Problem is we don't know at this time if he will make it back to top form. 

Ruiz had a hard go his first round at Fulham (prior to PSG).  Now he is having a great time of it at the WC.  He is showing great composure on the ball especially in the England game IMHO.  He could come back to Fulham a changed man and prove to be fantastic for us.  At least I hope so. 

I say give them both a chance.  If we do not see something good by Christmas then so be it.  Ship them off to FC Sibir Novosibirsk. (Just Kidding) 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

VicHalomsLovechild

It's that time of the year where players and management are jockeying for position but trying to appear fair and honest. I can't see the club turning down any reasonable offer for Ruiz with only a year left on his contract, particularly if he put in a transfer request.
   Mitroglou, unless he starts scoring is going to be a massive financial lose. So make him honour his contract until the club can recoup its money.
   Maybe Mr Khan is applying the business practices that made him one of the richest men in the World to the club?

Forever Fulham

Quote from: jmh on June 26, 2014, 03:55:45 PM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on June 26, 2014, 12:15:21 AM
It looks like Bryan Ruiz has signaled he wants to stay with his loaner club, very much, but is prepared to honour his contractual obligations to Fulham for the remaining year on his contract.  It seems apparent his heart is not in coming back to the Cottage.
Source?
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2880/england/2014/04/08/4739700/bryan-ruiz-wants-psv-stay

The Old Count

Quote from: The Bronsons on June 25, 2014, 05:10:50 PM
The talking-up-the-fee idea sounds plausible, but I have no idea what Fulham are going to do next. It's like the club is being run by Luke Rhinehart.

Actually, that's not a bad idea.  Should we or shouldn't we sign player X?   Let the dice decide.  Couldn't be any worse than some of our signings when Mr Jol was here.