watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - FIFA gives approval

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, June 26, 2014, 02:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

..........for Colombian team to wear garlic strings around their necks on Saturday.

The following are a result of 5 glasses of wine and are all my own work  (c)

They have also argued that it wasn't Suarez who bit Chellino it was his teeth which are a law unto them self.

Meanwhile a death row prisoner who bit himself to death shortly before his lethal injection is not a death row inmate anymore.

A famous art collector and buyer of all rare things has offered $200,000 for Suarez teeth when he dies. Not much good to him if he dies before Suarez.

Although he may lose his current sponsor, the Association of Dental Hygienists are considering contracting him as their keynote speaker at their next conference.

Bugs Bunny tweeted "How said for a fellow member to be caught"

The AADHDR  (American Association for Deciding Holiday Dates and Reasons) have changed the date of Groundhog Day from February to 24th June from 2016.

Beavers in Canada are acclaiming him as a National Beaver Hero

WNKR69 Radio in New Orleans has apologized to Louise Suarez of 126594073, Apt 2, Swamp Road, Biloxi for a practical joke they played on her.   By way of compensation she has been given 2 return air tickets to visit Pisa, birthplace of Chellino.
Ms Suarez who is a divorced hunchback lesbian with no teeth responded "Thft's nife, is it Domino's ?"

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Airfix

Hmm.  Perhaps just four glasses next time, eh?

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

YankeeJim

When we all get to Jacksonville, I'll have a chat with his missus and have her keep writing utensils, to include keyboards, safely locked up.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

Whatever he's drinking, I'll have 6 of the same when we're there!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Berserker

Good job Suarez hasn't got false teeth or he could have left them embedded in the shoulder
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Logicalman

Quote from: Berserker on June 28, 2014, 11:08:34 PM
Good job Suarez hasn't got false teeth or he could have left them embedded in the shoulder

Apparently he's lost his steradent sponsorship, and makers of Mr Ed have brought up filming to the next 4 months!!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Pepsodent have dropped him as well

"You'll wonder where you teeth all went
When you brush your teeth with Chellinosodent"

A Suarez of course, of course, of course
Is a biting horse of course. of course
Unless the famous horse,of course
Is the wonderful  Luis Suarez El Chompo de Lost mi Balancio Et me Los Dientes tener un rollo(have a lover), tener una historia 

It won't be long before his team mates join him in Montevideo

He lost his balance and his teeth ended up in Cheiliono's shoulder..............Yeh right

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 28, 2014, 10:13:49 PM
When we all get to Jacksonville, I'll have a chat with his missus and have her keep writing utensils, to include keyboards, safely locked up.
Jim,

Don't worry my wife Knows I'm an 'odd ball'  There is nothing you can say that will surprise her, unless you've seen the
Princess Diana Tapes.  I haven't told her about my part in the conception.

Logicalman

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 29, 2014, 03:03:32 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on June 28, 2014, 10:13:49 PM
Jim,

Don't worry my wife Knows I'm an 'odd ball'  There is nothing you can say that will surprise her, unless you've seen the

conception? really? You wily old goat, you, and big ears knew nothing of it.  092.gif 

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

[/quote]

conception? really? You wily old goat, you, and big ears knew nothing of it.  092.gif 
[/quote]

My relationship with Enid Blyton is not your concern  PS: I'm Will Carling in 'disguise'

Logicalman

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 29, 2014, 03:59:43 AM
Don't worry my wife Knows I'm an 'odd ball'  There is nothing you can say that will surprise her, unless you've seen the
Princess Diana Tapes.  I haven't told her about my part in the conception.

conception? really? You wily old goat, you, and big ears knew nothing of it.  092.gif  
My relationship with Enid Blyton is not your concern  PS: I'm Will Carling in 'disguise'

Ahh, good old Enid, now theres a lady who made curlers sexy!!

I still recall her blockbuster starring Noddy and Florence, with Dylan as the narrator.