watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged threads - in talks with Alvaro Gonzalez

Started by FPT, June 26, 2014, 04:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/lazio/lazio-lagente-di-alvaro-gonzalez-incontra-il-fulham/

From the World to the market, a Uruguayan Championship in orbit. Alvaro Gonzalez in the foreground, the Lazio midfielder of great interest to Fulham. The agent of the boy, Lucci, will be in London on Friday to meet with the club. A first contact between the parties, because Gonzalez is considered ideal profile from the Cottagers. Gonzalez to London? Fulham tries.

Gianluca Di Marzio one of the most reliable sources in football. Claimed Parker to Fulham when everyone in England said he was going to QPR and said Mitroglou to Fulham about 3 days before the transfer went through.

Sammyffc

Di Marzio Posted about this earlier on twitter :

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/lazio/lazio-lagente-di-alvaro-gonzalez-incontra-il-fulham/

From the Worldcup to the transfer market, a Uruguayan Championship in orbit. Alvaro Gonzalez in the foreground, the Lazio midfielder of great interest to Fulham. The agent of the boy, Lucci, will be in London on Friday to meet with the club. A first contact between the parties, because Gonzalez is considered ideal profile from the Cottagers. Gonzalez to London? Fulham tries.

Another site has reported the same story :

The flame hath been turned back on, this time it's the Fullham to want to get serious for the midfielder Celeste. As reported by Gianluca Di Marzio on Sky Sports, in fact, his agent Alessandro Lucci will fly to London in the next few days to talk to the London club. That, after the disappointment of relegation in the Championship (our Series B), plans to set up a high quality rose immediately to regain a place in the Premier. A first contact, because Gonzalez really like the Cottages. But for him to go down to the category will have to submit a proposal on the plate really indispensable for the Uruguayan, who can bid and also satisfy the economic demands of Lazio.

btw , if you don't know Di Marzio is probably 90% correct on everything he says  065.gif

Sammyffc

Burt

Not seen him in action that much... Is he any good?

Full Metal Ham

He's good. Would be a real capture I think if it's true

Blanco

The Enclosurite

Is this Felix's' 'statement of intent' signing?
¡COYW!

rusty shackleford

This reeks of the Gargano rumour from this time last year

TheManOnTheBus

29. Best years likely behind him (why otherwise a step down for him from Lazio to Fulham). But no doubt great for us in Championship.  Great if it happens.

Airfix

Not bad, not bad (if true).

We could do with more bite in midfield....

Sorry.... SORRY!!!!

:Get Coat gif:

MasterHaynes

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on June 26, 2014, 05:26:25 PM
29. Best years likely behind him (why otherwise a step down for him from Lazio to Fulham). But no doubt great for us in Championship.  Great if it happens.
If this was last summer everyone would be saying not another 30 year old(30 in October), looking at his stats on Lazio site it looks like he started less than 16 games(inc Eufa cup) last season and came on as sub in 9. In last 2 years although selected for Uruguay squad on a number of occasions, mainly against weak opposition he only made 1 sub appearance against Slovenia. Probably why he wants out of Lazio, just hope we are not doing a QPR and giving him a last big payday based on his old CV paying him a wodge in wages for next 2 years .

kiwiwaka

Fantastic signing if true. 29 for a player like him is prime.

WORTHINGFULHAM

This signing would show we mean business, i think with Felix bringing in and getting rid of everyone he wants we really will have the makings of a great young explosive team with the touch of experience throughout the squad. let the Gonzalez signing be true. :Haynes The Maestro:

HatterDon

Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 26, 2014, 07:39:26 PM
Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on June 26, 2014, 05:26:25 PM
If this was last summer everyone would be saying not another 30 year old(30 in October), looking at his stats on Lazio site it looks like he started less than 16 games(inc Eufa cup) last season and came on as sub in 9. In last 2 years although selected for Uruguay squad on a number of occasions, mainly against weak opposition he only made 1 sub appearance against Slovenia. Probably why he wants out of Lazio, just hope we are not doing a QPR and giving him a last big payday based on his old CV paying him a wodge in wages for next 2 years .

I think you mean "doing a Fulham of the last three seasons"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

According to the latest we have pulled out of any deal. I don't know why but this is reported as being a no go.

Italian Daily Sport reported and picked up by SKY ITALIA
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Craven Mad

Not too disappointed if this one doesn't come off. I'd rather Lansbury in the centre for us (alongside tunni, David or Parker).