watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Four Fixture Changes

Started by madffc, June 27, 2014, 01:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madffc

There have been four changes to Fulham's fixtures for the 2014/15 Sky Bet Championship season.

The home game with Brighton & Hove Albion, originally scheduled for Sunday, 28th December will now be played on Monday 29th December with an 8pm kick-off.

Elsewhere, our Cottage derby with Brentford which was set to be played on Saturday 4th April will now take place a day earlier on Friday 3rd April with a 7.30pm kick-off.

Our away trip to Charlton Athletic has been moved from its original Easter Monday date to Tuesday, April 7th (7.45pm), while the home clash with Wigan Athletic will now be played on Friday 10th April (8pm) instead of Saturday 11th April.

Supporters should note that further fixtures are subject to change.

Bedford White

JIMMY D

madffc

Quote from: JIMMY D on June 27, 2014, 01:34:44 PM
Is this for TV games????

not sure, was just a copy n paste job from the ffc website

callumc513

Brentford on a Friday night? Brave.

God The Mechanic

I imagine the Wigan one will have sod all away fans, the only move that looks a little silly really.

The Bronsons

So much for "at least we'll play 3pm on Saturdays".

Riverside

One of the reasons I have not bought a season ticket. Cannot do Friday nights but I assume these are TV games so I can record .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buffalo76

Quote from: God The Mechanic on June 27, 2014, 01:43:53 PM
I imagine the Wigan one will have sod all away fans, the only move that looks a little silly really.

Wigan hardly bring many fans at the best of times  1500.gif

brightster

I reckon this has a lot to do with us being paired the same weekend as the dark side down the road so both will not kick off on the same days, so depending if they stay in the Champions League, there could be a few more!

Harold Shand

Love Friday night  football. 049:gif  082.gif

Brighton who would have brought hordes on a Satdi will probably bring a lot less now though.

Alternative

Quote from: The Bronsons on June 27, 2014, 02:26:03 PM
So much for "at least we'll play 3pm on Saturdays".

Indeed. So much for all those London derbies at 3pm on Saturday.

Alternative

Even less incentive to buy a season ticket if you mostly want Saturday football.

SimpleTactics

Night games always have the best atmosphere. Cant wait.

Arthur

Quote from: God The Mechanic on June 27, 2014, 01:43:53 PM

At a guess, it clashed with the Boat Race and we were told to move the fixture by the Met. Police.

Wingnut

I hope they don't change Millwall home. I have flights booked for that one through Heathrow and they were a tad pricey.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.