more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Writers Wanted

Started by thematch, June 27, 2014, 04:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thematch

Hi everyone,

I manage a football website that is looking for writers. The website is new this season and we are looking for writers to create articles for all 92 clubs in the English leagues.

At this stage and until the site becomes a success we are asking for our writers to contribute for free but WHEN the site picks up this will change and we will discuss this with our writers at the time.

This is a great opportunity for those that enjoy writing or for budding sports journalists to build an online portfolio as our writers can build an archive of all articles submitted to the site which can be viewed by users of the site.

http://www.thematch.co.uk

Please get in touch if interested at [email protected]

Thanks

Rob

sunburywhite

Easy stuff

Against ......(insert name of team) we were poor/pathetic/average. We have consistently shown this season the problem we are having with our young/inexperienced side. Felix is worse than Rene/Jol/Sanchez (delete according to your preference)
The Greek/Hugo/Taggart (depends who was picked) could not hit a barn door at three paces. How McBride/Maurice Cook/Alan Clarke are missed

Parker is past it

Stockdale is/is not a Championship keeper

Please forward my cheque
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

alfie

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 27, 2014, 04:59:26 PM
Easy stuff

Against ......(insert name of team) we were poor/pathetic/average. We have consistently shown this season the problem we are having with our young/inexperienced side. Felix is worse than Rene/Jol/Sanchez (delete according to your preference)
The Greek/Hugo/Taggart (depends who was picked) could not hit a barn door at three paces. How McBride/Maurice Cook/Alan Clarke are missed

Parker is past it

Stockdale is/is not a Championship keeper

Please forward my cheque

What happens if you Don't think Felix is worse than Rene/Jol/Sanchez (delete according to your preference)
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

sunburywhite

What happens if you Don't think Felix is worse than Rene/Jol/Sanchez (delete according to your preference)

Then you can't know much about football LOL
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Toby Ward-Smith

Yep I am interested, I have emailed the address

win-dup

Most people on here know nothing about football, can't spell and think grammar is the wife of their granddad. Don't hold your breath.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: win-dup on June 27, 2014, 09:56:23 PM
Most people on here know nothing about football, can't spell and think grammar is the wife of their granddad. Don't hold your breath.

You've managed to make over 300 posts and I've never really noticed you, your fantastic grammar or superior footballing knowledge. We do now all know you're an obnoxious, attention seeking goon, though.

Sammyffc

If you want the top dogs of fulham fans to write about us , i couldn't think of anyone better than WhiteNoise , WhiteJC or Cliffy Dean

Berserker

I could give a women's view
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sammyffc

HatterDon

I could give a View from South Texas.

As a writer and musician, however, I must say I'm always offended by the phrase "we are asking for our writers to contribute for free but WHEN the site picks up this will change and we will discuss this with our writers at the time."

How about this? I'm thinking of waiting until I see if your site is worthy before I consider taking any money from you. Work for you?

By the way, I've been writing about Fulham FC for almost a decade and I never considered of doing it for money. I'm sure that none of the dozen or so other quality writers/bloggers you'll find on this site would have thought about doing it for anything more than their love of the club.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

win-dup

Quote from: Northern Cottager on June 27, 2014, 10:08:23 PM

You've managed to make over 300 posts and I've never really noticed you, your fantastic grammar or superior footballing knowledge. We do now all know you're an obnoxious, attention seeking goon, though.

at least I'm not a northerner.

Logicalman

Quote from: win-dup on June 28, 2014, 06:07:26 PM

Well, unless you inhabit a very small shack in St Agnes, then you might well be considered a Northerner by some that do. You might also be considered and Easterner as well, to boot!  :023:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Walsh

Quote from: win-dup on June 28, 2014, 06:07:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrSLLv0AlA