watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jacksonville "Horses Douvres"

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, June 29, 2014, 05:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Anyone on here coming to the game, from either the Uk, the US or from anywhere else, except Uruguay.
Please contact us, we're a small group of Loonie Whites supporters over here and  we've got all sorts of things lined up
for the long weekend.

Friday Morning in McDonalds we have the "Who ate all the Big Macs Competition" judged by Micky Quinn.
Friday afternoon: A knobbly knees competition
Friday (late afternoon)  A "getting to know you 'locally baked' Pork Pie  tasting event" Sponsored by The town of Melton Mowbray.
Friday (early evening) Bingo in the Homestead Suites, your bingo caller Tony will be assisted by his wife and HatterDon de Ron Don
(Cards are $1 each, all profits will be donated to the :revert back to the old Badge fund"

Saturday
10.00am - "Spot the player competition"
10,05 am - "Spot the Previous player competition"  - 1st Prize = a signed photo of Les Barrett with Ed
!0,30 am - The Tizer 'Green Pole Competition"  Your memories - A  debate
2.00pm  - Fulham supporters comments on the link with Jacksonville Thingies
2.05 pm - Shahid Khan welcoming speech "wELCOME THE FANS":"rumour has it that he is so surprised by the EFFORT AND COST THAT MANY OF US HAVE MADE, that  he feels obliged to offer us .....................Nothing

6.oo pm:   FOR THOSE THAT HAVE DRIVEN, FLOWN, PAID FOR ROOMS, ETC ETC............Bingo ....Called by  David Lloyd
Maybe we will meet Mr Khan in JAX in a months time, and you will shake our hands and convince us that the club we love is in good hands.

Mr Mag,  Show us some respect and make sure OUR TEAM PERFORMS AND AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE US A WAVE   :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

love4ffc

Now that is passion!  Tally-ho Jackson it is then!  What will I win at the Bingo game? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

epsomraver

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 29, 2014, 05:19:29 AM
Anyone on here coming to the game, from either the Uk, the US or from anywhere else, except Uruguay.
Please contact us, we're a small group of Loonie Whites supporters over here and  we've got all sorts of things lined up
for the long weekend.

Friday Morning in McDonalds we have the "Who ate all the Big Macs Competition" judged by Micky Quinn.
Friday afternoon: A knobbly knees competition
Friday (late afternoon)  A "getting to know you 'locally baked' Pork Pie  tasting event" Sponsored by The town of Melton Mowbray.
Friday (early evening) Bingo in the Homestead Suites, your bingo caller Tony will be assisted by his wife and HatterDon de Ron Don
(Cards are $1 each, all profits will be donated to the :revert back to the old Badge fund"

Saturday
10.00am - "Spot the player competition"
10,05 am - "Spot the Previous player competition"  - 1st Prize = a signed photo of Les Barrett with Ed
!0,30 am - The Tizer 'Green Pole Competition"  Your memories - A  debate
2.00pm  - Fulham supporters comments on the link with Jacksonville Thingies
2.05 pm - Shahid Khan welcoming speech "wELCOME THE FANS":"rumour has it that he is so surprised by the EFFORT AND COST THAT MANY OF US HAVE MADE, that  he feels obliged to offer us .....................Nothing

4.oopm    "Banana Boat" free suntan oil in reception

5.00 pm:  Fulham fans arrive at Stadium - to find that due to ABSOLUTE AND MINIMAL PROMOTION (and respect) OF US DIE HARD AND IN MANY CASES LIFE LONG FULHAM SUPPORTERS, WE ARE GIVEN FREE JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS T-SHIRTS WITH CARRIES UNDERWOOD EMBLAZONED ON THE FRONT.

etc  etc

There is still time for you to 'make an effort for us lifers' but none of us are holding our breaths.
UNTIL YOU DO THAT, IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU THROW AT OUR CLUB YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
US SUPPORTERS,

6.oo pm:   FOR THOSE THAT HAVE DRIVEN, FLOWN, PAID FOR ROOMS, ETC ETC............Bingo ....Called by  David Lloyd

Thank you for your respect Mr Khan by offering Fulham FC as an Hors D'Ouerves to a BIG video screen Introduction and CARRIE UNDERWOOD.
You may understand Marketing and Car Parts but you know "F*** all about passion, history, loyalty, religation and other nuances
of us PASSIONATE SUPPORTERS'

There's no point you appearing in some corner of Crystal Palace or chatting with Corporate fans behind the Riverside

WE deserve better.

Hopefully we will meet in JAX in a months time, and you will shake my hand and convince me that the club I have LOVED for 50+
years is in good hands.

Before anyone has a pop at us "septic' 'petrol' 'Barclays'  'Minimal Fulham contributors'  to the cause, bear in mind that most of us have paid
the cost of a season ticket for each person to see an "irrelevant' friendly played by a team of Fulham players who most of us won't even recognize.
What we do recognize is FULHAM THE FOOTBALL CLUB...Older than any of us.
We will congregate in Jacksonville to see Fulham players in some sort of white(ish) kit, who are well paid and hopefully will realize the 'sacrifice'
that lots of us have made.  

Mr MaGRATH...Show us some respect and make sure OUR TEAM PERFORMS AND AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE US A WAVE   :0)

You need to go back on the medication mate

HatterDon

I love seeing my name in a program. Thanks!   077.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Forever Fulham

YankeeJim

Forever Fulham, you still have a month to arrange the visit. I'll be there. We have set the round buying sequence. Newbies first, than youngest to oldest and then shortest to longest travel. All of that should make me last.  082.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 29, 2014, 05:17:51 PM
Forever Fulham, you still have a month to arrange the visit. I'll be there. We have set the round buying sequence. Newbies first, than youngest to oldest and then shortest to longest travel. All of that should make me last.  082.gif

Dunno about that Jim, perhaps a little more weighting to the distance and then the age perhaps, would benefit me more.  094.gif
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Logicalman on June 29, 2014, 05:40:02 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on June 29, 2014, 05:17:51 PM
Forever Fulham, you still have a month to arrange the visit. I'll be there. We have set the round buying sequence. Newbies first, than youngest to oldest and then shortest to longest travel. All of that should make me last.  082.gif

Dunno about that Jim, perhaps a little more weighting to the distance and then the age perhaps, would benefit me more.  094.gif

Sorry Jim and LM.
I'm 97, at 5'4" I'm the tallest dwarf in the world and I'm flying in directly from a short business trip in the Pacific Remote Islands, counting Puffins for Obama

The Bingo prize is a photo of Luis Suarezzzzzzzzzzz  in a tutu and ballet shoes falling out of his car and hitting his mouth on the hard shoulder..signed of course.

YankeeJim

Wow, the first liar doesn't have a chance.

love4ffc

When I win that photo in Bingo I will treasure it forever.  I will hang it outside on the backside of my gardening tool shed. Whenever I happen to wander back there and look at the photo, I will forever remember what is soon to become a memorable Jacksonville MEGA EVENT.

General

Sounds like an oap convention... From burnley.

Forever Fulham

Damn.  I've got to get a daughter into an apartment in Austin that week; and my son is moving into his university apartment in Eugene, Oregon a week later.  You're going to play bingo!  And drink before 5 p.m.  I have to think about this.

love4ffc

Quote from: Forever Fulham on June 30, 2014, 04:16:54 AM
Damn.  I've got to get a daughter into an apartment in Austin that week; and my son is moving into his university apartment in Eugene, Oregon a week later.  You're going to play bingo!  And drink before 5 p.m.  I have to think about this.

5 PM try noon! 

Logicalman

Quote from: General on June 29, 2014, 09:28:28 PM

Not so much of the Burnley!! That's (almost) insulting ...  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: love4ffc on June 30, 2014, 04:24:20 AM

5 PM try noon! 

We're gonna drink before noon? Tea I would suggest.

YankeeJim

Its time to stop the babysitting. Send those kids out to make it on their own. That way they'll appreciate it more. You can always have another kid. Hell, head on down to the local bus station and pick up a few. There is only one Fulham.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: General on June 29, 2014, 09:28:28 PM

Stolen from a Butlins schedule (sort of)