Jimpav

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jimpav

Very good LB!

Seriously though I can't see this taking off. I can't imagine Hull v Stoke or
Wigan v Burnley etc being any more exciting in 3D than they are 2D

FatFreddysCat

Yeah Albanian White was up my house for dinner (we now call him Turkish White) and he said the game was in 3d and i thought he was winding me up. Watched it normally, but cant really see myself sitting on my sofa with some crap specs on watching football.

The Doctor

I suppose its all a big marketing drive ramping up to the widespread release of 3D TVs later this year.  Selected cinemas will also be showing a couple of 6 Nations games in 3D.

I can't keep up with all this technology.  I've not even got round to getting a HD TV yet, and it seems they've been superceded already.

Personally, I can't see the point.  The 3D effects when going to the Cottage are satisfactory for me.  And those bloody glasses are a pain to put on over a pair of specs.

TheDaddy

They said they were putting the game on in some selective boozers.Now what i want to no is if it became something of the norm and all pubs showed it in 3D.Who pays for the damages and should we recruit St Johns ambulance staff instead of door persons ?  ;D
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

NorthernWhite

I hope they don't do Soccer Saturday in 3D. I'd be ducking every time Le Tiss and Phil Thompson turned round on screen!

Lighthouse

It has been done before at Fulham. The first 3D football film was a story of our defence. It was called The Waxworks.

Something for Sports and Film Buffs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope