watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Halliche

Started by mccscratch, June 30, 2014, 10:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

Did we not give this guy enough of a chance? Looks top class today... he knows how to keep André Schürrle from scoring unlike our backline last season...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

ross_bamping

He was incredibly poo when he played for us, get real

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

mccscratch

Quote from: ross_bamping on June 30, 2014, 10:54:33 PM

LOL...he played 1 match... how would you even know?

mccscratch

Quote from: mccscratch on June 30, 2014, 10:51:32 PM
Did we not give this guy enough of a chance? Looks top class today... he knows how to keep André Schürrle from scoring unlike our backline last season...

I jinxed them... sorry Algeria...  075.gif

RidgeRider

Either Fulham is completely clueless on how to manage players or Halliche, Kara, and Ruiz (all Captains in final 16 teams) flatter themselves in International Competition.

RidgeRider

I see we are back to playing well with others, some posters never learn.

ross_bamping

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 30, 2014, 11:06:26 PM
Quote from: ross_bamping on June 30, 2014, 10:54:33 PMHe was incredibly poo when he played for us, get real

I am to believe he gave away a penalty in his only game for Fulham. Is this language of a calibre to your liking, or is it too much kind sir?

Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

HatterDon

Quote from: mccscratch on June 30, 2014, 10:56:37 PM

LOL...he played 1 match... how would you even know?

exactly
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Quote from: ross_bamping on June 30, 2014, 11:21:17 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on June 30, 2014, 11:06:26 PM

I am to believe he gave away a penalty in his only game for Fulham. Is this language of a calibre to your liking, or is it too much kind sir?

perhaps you should refrain from writing "get real" in the future, essentially calling him an idiot....the poster made a valid point, you should have responded with evidence to the contrary. That's called being respectful.  If you can't do that...don't post.

Tonywa

He was top quality in a couple of internationals (World Cup?) just before he joined us, was out injured for a long, long time and hadn't played for months and was not match fit. when he got his solitary first team chance. He's been
a good player at international level for some years now.

alexbishop

He was class last night from what I saw
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

MasterHaynes

Well the reason he did not play was simply because H & H were in their golden spell and were easily the best CB pairing in the premiership at that point. Halliche had 1 game in the FA cup in a weakened team and Ican't rememeber anything of his performance good or bad other than I remember thinking he was unfortunate for the penalty. Apparently played well in reserves but he just did not have the opportunity to play. Unfortunately wrong time, wrong place.

Tonywa

Quote from: MasterHaynes on July 01, 2014, 08:49:06 AM
Well the reason he did not play was simply because H & H were in their golden spell and were easily the best CB pairing in the premiership at that point. Halliche had 1 game in the FA cup in a weakened team and Ican't rememeber anything of his performance good or bad other than I remember thinking he was unfortunate for the penalty. Apparently played well in reserves but he just did not have the opportunity to play. Unfortunately wrong time, wrong place.

Spot on.  That H&H partnership was wonderful for us.  I seem to recall Haliche playing in a game for Algeria against England not long before joking us and looking really top class.  How we could have done with him last season.

cmg

I recall watching him in a pre-season friendly. I remarked at the time:

a) "That bloke will end up captaining his country in the World Cup finals."

OR

b) "He's certainly no better than what we've got already."

[Delete according to guillability]

Of course, if we had known how last season was going to pan out we would have kept hold of him. Mind you, if we had known how last season was going to pan out we would have been queing up to jump off Putney Bridge.

Max Headroom

It did my head in at the time that  he was being judged on the fact that he wasnt playing.... one game and I can recall I didnt think he was that bad. Maybe there was a language issue. .... who knows.