watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A surreal journey through europe with a former England striker

Started by leonffc, July 01, 2014, 11:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

Last Tuesday I got a call at work to ask if I was busy over the next few days as there was a charity rally for Prostate cancer awareness and the charity embassador's co driver had dropped out. Basically, do I want to spend 5 days in a car with former Watford, AC Milan and england striker Luther Blissett?!
The 'Keyline rally' involves suppliers in the industry supplying themed cars to take part in a rally across Europe. The italian job has been done, as has Monaco but this year with my company being a key organiser it was a drive through France, Belgium, up to North Germany (head office) for a party and then back through Holland towards calais. I think we followed the route that the dam busters flew, at least on the way there.
So, a fully expenses paid road trip through some decent scenery with Luther Blissett in an E reg cavalier. we had to camp some nights, hotel it others but what a great laugh and although I'm still bloody knackered, it was all for a great cause.

bucksfulham

I once played golf with Luther as he was a mate of a mate of mine. He was a real gent and excellent company. He hit it a country mile....drove a par 4 with a five wood!

Nero

See last season I would be asking if you tap him up to sign for Fulham, over 30 available on a free