watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

is tom ince the biggest bandit going

Started by fulhamben, July 01, 2014, 02:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

It seems like every window he is in talks with a hundred clubs. He is now in talks with hull but claims other clubs are interested. You are not that good so stop holding out for barca and just sign for hull.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

I cant stand him, your right though. He creates a circus in the windows to try and draw attention from bigger clubs. If i was hull id tell him where to go. Mug. On a brighter note atleast we wont be signing him. He makes no secret that he would use you to get to the top. We want committed players
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Two Ton Ted

Clearly get advise from his father. The man who wore a Man Utd shirt for photos when he was a West Ham player.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Nero

Now if you had the choice between Hull or Inter Milan like he recons he had had where would you go. Im sure the trip to Italy was just for his dad to visit a few old friends

cottage cheese

His attitude is exactly why as a nation most of our youngster never really improve and fulfil potentials. He turned down Inter as he wanted first team football straight away at his age...Clearly anyone with a brain would think, hang on playing and training for a club like Inter would be so beneficial to a youngster regardless of initial first team success.

Another example is Dale Jennings if anyone remembers him? He went to Bayern from Tranmere a few seasons ago (still only 20/21) and has ended up going to Barnsley. He did injure himself so his initial game time was hindered but he left saying he was disappointed he  hadn't broken into the first team..at 20, expecting to play at Bayern week in week out. For some reason some of our youngster expect to be playing straight away without putting in the hard yards. Cut the rant short, (me being Polish) I have family in Germany and one of the major reason why Bayern dumped him was that he didn't train hard enough and complained a bit about playing for Bayern II (their reserve side).

fulhamben

Quote from: cottage cheese on July 01, 2014, 04:39:25 PM
His attitude is exactly why as a nation most of our youngster never really improve and fulfil potentials. He turned down Inter as he wanted first team football straight away at his age...Clearly anyone with a brain would think, hang on playing and training for a club like Inter would be so beneficial to a youngster regardless of initial first team success.

Another example is Dale Jennings if anyone remembers him? He went to Bayern from Tranmere a few seasons ago (still only 20/21) and has ended up going to Barnsley. He did injure himself so his initial game time was hindered but he left saying he was disappointed he  hadn't broken into the first team..at 20, expecting to play at Bayern week in week out. For some reason some of our youngster expect to be playing straight away without putting in the hard yards. Cut the rant short, (me being Polish) I have family in Germany and one of the major reason why Bayern dumped him was that he didn't train hard enough and complained a bit about playing for Bayern II (their reserve side).
i don't agree with the inter bit. We all say time and time again what a waste it is when a youngster ends up at a big club with very little chance of first team action. I won't condemn a player for actually wanting to play
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.