watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The kit trimming is bright orange

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, July 01, 2014, 07:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

I have just brought the new home kit and would like to clear up all the confusion but the trimming is a strong, bright orange colour not quite red.

Chesh

Yep, exactly as it looks in every picture I've seen. I don't understand how it can be seen as red.

Infrared = bright deep orange
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Badger

Probably I'm missing something.... but is there any reason to see the orange color in the kit?
The sponsor is red, we don't have this color in the crest, we sold our dutch managers/player (and we will probably sell the dutch GK..)
Any orange in our history?
Lele

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Jol's House of Orange ...............................  probably his last decision before being sacked

as long as that bastard barstool  has nothing to do with Fulham I can tolerate the orange trim

Admin

Couldn't give a toss if I'm honest. It could be bright pink for all I care if it helps us get promoted at the first time of asking.

Logicalman

Quote from: Admin on July 01, 2014, 10:14:21 PM
Couldn't give a toss if I'm honest. It could be bright pink for all I care if it helps us get promoted at the first time of asking.

Uh-huh, I so wish that was the case, getting a pic of you in a bright pink top would just be worth it Admin   :012:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Deanothefulhamfan

The new kit is growing on me slightly, but I still have no idea why we have gone for Orange..... I love the colour but I don't believe it has any link with Fulham whatsoever

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Roberty

Last season they couldn't find each other on the pitch when they were passing the ball

Maybe it is "day-glow"  to make it easier for them to see each other this season.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

RaySmith

Felix wants them training at night, but the club can't afford to put the floodlights on!

The new kit is growing on me, and as said by Admin, I'm not really bothered what it looks like, it's the performances I'm bothered about.

Actually, the logo on my  new Adidas running socks is the same as the new shirt trim - sometimes it looks orange, other times more red/pink - it's sort of fluo , and  changes with the light.

blingo

Could it be a reference to the Jags?

Airfix

Quote from: blingo on July 02, 2014, 10:02:10 AM
Could it be a reference to the Jags?

Nope.  Teal, black and white for them.

NorfolkJim

I'd like it to be luminous pink but failing that I'd have thought they would go for red trim rather than orange