watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jason Davidson

Started by OldBrownShoe, July 02, 2014, 02:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldBrownShoe

A little while ago we seemed strongly linked with Australian left back Jason Davidson, is there any reiable news on this one or has it gone way of a number of 'soon to sign' targets?
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

fulhamben

are you mad, we will already be losing a couple of players to the two bob asain cup and you want to sign more?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

VamosFFC

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on July 02, 2014, 02:08:40 AM
A little while ago we seemed strongly linked with Australian left back Jason Davidson, is there any reiable news on this one or has it gone way of a number of 'soon to sign' targets.

I read on twitter that he has signed a new one year contract with Heracles making us have to pay a fee for him now. Also, read we are still keen on signing him regardless. Not sure how reliable the twitter source is though.

OldBrownShoe

fulhamben, I realise that your reply was probably meant light heartedly but nowhere did I suggest that I wanted the Club to sign this player!
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Deanothefulhamfan

We are crying out for a LB, so if we don't sign him I hope we get someone else in...

dannyboi-ffc

I know it sounds a bit ignorant but i would take a lot of comfort in signing a left back who was a statement of intent and an established player. If thats not gonna happen then id like a young english lad brought in like cresswell. Nothing against davidson but i know f all about him and i find it a bit underwhelming to sign australians for example after 3 ok world cup performances. No offense intended to any australians. We did it with haliche. Mcormack feels me with promise but taggart was a bit.... oh ok...... but were gonna sign a proven striker right???

Does anyone see where im going with this?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

the nutflush

He would have been a bargain on a free transfer.  He had a great world cup, a much better world cup than Taggart.  We needed a solid left back like oxygen last season.