https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ross mcCormack hands in transfer request

Started by just_another_day, July 02, 2014, 11:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

just seen . he wants this move alot by the looks of it

SKSW6

This should hopefully lower the transfer fee that Leeds demand. It does show just how much some news outlets jump the gun with transfers. Plenty of them said £10m fee agreed, medical done, just needs to sign the contract etc.

Buffalo76

The guy's obviously desperate to join us  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Bedford White

"Excellent" (I say this while making a tent with my fingers)

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamben

I don't like these prolonged, heavy media influenced type transfers. They never seem to pan out for us
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Berserker

Why would he come to us if he could go to Newcastle in the Prem?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Admin

Quote from: Berserker on July 02, 2014, 12:51:55 PM

Regular first team football, London attraction, possible Premiership football if we bounce back.

fulhamben

Quote from: Berserker on July 02, 2014, 12:51:55 PM
unless Ashley has been visited by his old dead partner during the night, who in turn arranged for him to meet 3 ghosts, one from the past present and future. Then his budget will go on Remy
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

K33NY

Thought I coudl share this, heres all hes goals from last season, must say many of those goals are very good, and he got pace, hope he brings the same to us if he joins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_yW-43pAo4

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: K33NY on July 02, 2014, 01:23:57 PM
Thought I coudl share this, heres all hes goals from last season, must say many of those goals are very good, and he got pace, hope he brings the same to us if he joins!

Hahaha the music to that video, I can just see all the Leeds fans in floods of tears watching it.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

K33NY

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on July 02, 2014, 01:56:10 PM
Quote from: K33NY on July 02, 2014, 01:23:57 PM

Hahaha the music to that video, I can just see all the Leeds fans in floods of tears watching it.

yeah theres another video out there from the season before, name of that has HES NOT FOR SALE in it :P

RidgeRider

now that I've seen this video. He reminds me of Rooney a bit. Not much of an aerial threat but good feet and powerful.

Ordar

We really scores alot of different types of goals. Looks a really good player. I hope we get him

cmg

Very interesting. They always look like world beaters in these things, don't they? But certainly knows where the goal is, decent head and not shy of using his 'wrong' foot. On the Rooney thing - he is a bit 'chunky' isn't he? Hope he's not too difficult to keep fit.

Whether we get him or not, I'm looking forward to seeing some of those goalkeepers again! No wonder Stockdale was such a hit in that league.

alfie

Sometimes I laugh at the post's that say "we must sign......." - things to remember

1. Do the club actually want said player
2. Does the said player actually want to come here.

It's the same with the saying "we have missed out on this/that player", again we would only have missed out on a player if the club actually wanted him in the first place.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

YankeeJim

To be honest, if I were him, I'd be looking for a nice, large Prem payday. He's 27. Why haven't teams in our former league taken a shot at him in the past and again now? He could be another Andy Johnson. Not trying to dampen the enthusiasm, just wondering.   
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RaySmith

Well, he's not proven in the Prem, but he is in the Championship.

He might see Fulham as being a good way into the Prem through helping them get promotion, plus a suitable deal for himself financially, and being in London.