more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WCF: Quarter-Finals - All Countries

Started by Logicalman, July 02, 2014, 06:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Cravenawin on July 05, 2014, 09:01:43 AM
Think With all the unrest in Brazil over the cost of staging the World Cup, it's been made clear to the officials that it's paramount Brazil win the competition to eliminate any chance of rioting, murder and any other misdemeanour that will undoubtedly happen should Brazil get knocked out. It's a nation in a frenzy at the moment, you only had to see David Luiz reaction to scoring. If I didn't know better, I would say he was on something.

Couldnt agree more. They are being treated like a spoilt child, if we dont win it we will go crazy. Because after all brazil ALWAYS have to win it. You'd think 5 world cups would be enough but not for brazil. I guess its like man utd. Greed is a horrible thing
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham1959

Would of definitely been a red.

Fernandinho should of gone already.

The word is have !

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Fulham1959 on July 05, 2014, 09:19:27 AM

The word is have !

I think the only words that need highlighting are FULHAM FORUM. Who cares how people write it. Really bugs me when one's grammar or spelling is corrected. Who cares.

Try sharing your knowledge of football instead, i'd imagine everyone will appreciate it more

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

bobby01

Quoted today saying Neymar was targeted, who plays for the same team who kicked lumps out of Rodriguez for 90 + minutes! and we're allowed to by the most incompetent ref li have seen in a long while! who even had the cheek to book James for a tackle he pulled out of. FIFA you seem corrupt in all areas of the game, all national associations should pull out and form a new body.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bog

They criticised Howard Webb for his handling of the 2010 final when it was Holland who were just plain nasty and almost made it unrefereeable. That one last night was just plain weak and biased.

092.gif

Berserker

That 2010 final was disgusting though, hope this final isn't like that
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Berserker on July 05, 2014, 12:11:58 PM
That 2010 final was disgusting though, hope this final isn't like that

If it's Brazil vs Argentina I wouldn't hold your breath.

HatterDon

Quote from: bobby01 on July 05, 2014, 11:18:54 AM
Quoted today saying Neymar was targeted, who plays for the same team who kicked lumps out of Rodriguez for 90 + minutes! and we're allowed to by the most incompetent ref li have seen in a long while! who even had the cheek to book James for a tackle he pulled out of. FIFA you seem corrupt in all areas of the game, all national associations should pull out and form a new body.

I wish Blatter's father had
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 04, 2014, 10:43:24 PM
I cant believe the ref never sent off julio cesar for that penalty. Would of definitely been a red up the other end. Maybe in this game 10 men wouldnt changed much but it would of made a big difference in the semi if brazil were missing their goalie as well as thiago silva.Its as if brazil have to win the world cup

It wasn't a red; there was a Brazilian defender between Rodriguez and the goal line.

The Bronsons

Quote from: HatterDon on July 05, 2014, 01:34:42 PM
I cant believe the ref never sent off julio cesar for that penalty. Would of definitely been a red up the other end. Maybe in this game 10 men wouldnt changed much but it would of made a big difference in the semi if brazil were missing their goalie as well as thiago silva.Its as if brazil have to win the world cup

It wasn't a red; there was a Brazilian defender between Rodriguez and the goal line.

Honestly not sure of the rule here, but normally when a player is red-carded for being the last man there would still be the keeper to beat, i.e. there is always one man left, and he doesn't count when the red card is shown. So if the keeper does the foul isn't that an equivalent case, i.e. the player fouled would have been through on goal with just the keeper/one man to beat?

It seems illogical to say that an attacker has less advantage denied him if he is fouled with just a defender between him on goal, than if he is fouled and only had the keeper to beat.

God The Mechanic

Just because Brazil targeted players doesn't mean Brazilian players weren't targeted also.  Itwas a poorly officiated game that allowed stuff like that to happen, and it's no surprise that the two players who suffered the most were the two exciting technical attackers.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: The Bronsons on July 05, 2014, 01:53:00 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 05, 2014, 01:34:42 PM

Honestly not sure of the rule here, but normally when a player is red-carded for being the last man there would still be the keeper to beat, i.e. there is always one man left, and he doesn't count when the red card is shown. So if the keeper does the foul isn't that an equivalent case, i.e. the player fouled would have been through on goal with just the keeper/one man to beat?

It seems illogical to say that an attacker has less advantage denied him if he is fouled with just a defender between him on goal, than if he is fouled and only had the keeper to beat.

100percent agree. It should of been a red. Whether it was the goalie or the last defender that made the foul it should be the same outcome. The only deciding factor for not sending him off was he was brazilian, not columbian

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 05, 2014, 09:26:40 AM

The word is have !

I think the only words that need highlighting are FULHAM FORUM. Who cares how people write it. Really bugs me when one's grammar or spelling is corrected. Who cares.

Try sharing your knowledge of football instead, i'd imagine everyone will appreciate it more

I'm board of all this bickering about grammar and spelling!!

HatterDon

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on July 05, 2014, 03:37:55 PM

The word is have !

That would be Grammar Moses and Tori Spelling?

bobby01

Quote from: HatterDon on July 05, 2014, 04:57:47 PM

The word is have !

Board,   :005:

To be honest I agree with you, it's a bit petty.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

crazycottager

Quote from: bobby01 on July 05, 2014, 05:01:23 PM

The word is have !

Yep, no reason for that here.

HatterDon

Quote from: bobby01 on July 05, 2014, 05:01:23 PM

The word is have !

Yeah, Petty is a Heartbreaker

rusty shackleford

Danny murphy sounds too much like Mark Lawrenson

Berserker

I didn't realise he was from Liverpool, thought he was Irish
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cmg

Murph's from Chester - much posher than Liverpool. If he's Irish he'll have to give back those nine England caps.

I'm pretty sure Lawrenson is from Preston - he certainly started off playing for them.