more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official Team For Fife

Started by sunburywhite, July 05, 2014, 07:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

RidgeRider

We won a match. That's a positive start.

just_another_day

on the official website it says Kačaniklić played left back today?? on the team lineups

God The Mechanic

Quote from: just_another_day on July 05, 2014, 05:46:32 PM
on the official website it says Kačaniklić played left back today?? on the team lineups

The FFC twitter feed confirmed the same midway through the first half.

YankeeJim

Anybody have the line up?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Nero

Fulham

Line-up: Rodàk (Joronen 46'); Voser (Zverotic 46'), Hutchinson (Hoogland 46'), Burn (Grimmer 46'), Kacaniklic (Tunnicliffe 46'); Williams (Trialist 3 46'), Parker (Christensen 46'), Hyndman (Trialist 2 46'); Williams (Mesca 46'), Trialist 1 (Woodrow 46'); Dembele (Rodallega 46')

Manager: Felix Magath

Pluto

Sounds like Zverotic played well which is good - decent player who got a lot of unfair stick from the fans despite never actually getting a chance. I don't think he's a bad player at all and his pace and crosses could be very useful for us next year providing he improves his positional sense.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Pluto on July 05, 2014, 06:23:23 PM
Sounds like Zverotic played well which is good - decent player who got a lot of unfair stick from the fans despite never actually getting a chance. I don't think he's a bad player at all and his pace and crosses could be very useful for us next year providing he improves his positional sense.

Absolutely concur
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"