more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz to... Palermo?

Started by FPT, July 05, 2014, 12:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news/bryan-ruiz-ce-il-palermo/

Un gol all'Italia, un altro alla Grecia. E Bryan Ruiz ha fatto accendere così i fari su di sé. Se n'è accorto il Palermo, a Maurizio Zamparini tutta la Costa Rica è piaciuta. Ruiz ha il contratto in scadenza nel 2015 col Fulham, ma verrà liberato a parametro zero. Ecco perché il Palermo ci pensa. L'ingaggio richiesto dal calciatore si aggira sui 2 milioni di euro. In Italia, il mandato è stato affidato a Diego Tavano. E chissà che dopo il gol al Mondiale, l'Italia non sia ancora nel suo futuro.

And a translation:

A goal for Italy, another in Greece. And Bryan Ruiz did so turn on the headlights on himself. Has noticed the Palermo, Maurizio Zamparini throughout Costa Rica liked. Ruiz has a contract expiring in 2015 with Fulham, but will be released on a free transfer. That's why we think Palermo. The engagement required by the player is around 2 million Euros. In Italy, the mandate has been entrusted to Diego Tavano. And who knows, after the goal at the World Cup, Italy is still not in his future.

Admin

2 million Euros? In their dreams..

FPT

Quote from: Admin on July 05, 2014, 12:37:45 AM

I tweeted the same, except an expletive here and there.

crazycottager

they must be having a laugh if they think we'll sell him for 2 mil, try 15

callumc513

EricB

I read it as the £2M are what he wants as his wages. The report suggests he will be a free transfer.

btings

We won't sell him for more than we paid for him. This needs to be accepted as reality.

westcliff white

True but we should look to get 6 of the 10.6 we paid back
Every day is a Fulham day

dannyboi-ffc

I'd say 5-6 is a fair price. Isnt he in his final year of contract? Less than 4 and i think we should consider keeping him and lose him for nothing next summer. He could play a key role in our promotion push
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MJG

Quote from: btings on July 05, 2014, 03:24:03 AM
We won't sell him for more than we paid for him. This needs to be accepted as reality.
why? He has one year left on contract. Probably on 40-45k a week.
We either let go now for free and save 2m or try and get another couple of mill.
No way are we going to get 7+ for him.

cmg

Palermo? Hope they don't make us an offer we can't refuse.

A few years ago the Palermo ceo was sent a goat's head to remind him of his obligation to provide free tickets for the local 'soldiers'.
Mr Mackintosh should be wary of any bloodstained packages he might receive through the post.

dannyboi-ffc

Anyone who thinks we should expect more than we paid is living on another planet. Like i said 5-6 would be fair for all parties considering hes in his last year of contract. Theres no way we will get more than that
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

gerrys

Ingaggio is the contract with the player.........what would need to be paid to Fulham is another matter. That would be the cost of the "Cartellino".

cmg

Quote from: gerrys on July 05, 2014, 02:52:53 PM
Ingaggio is the contract with the player.........what would need to be paid to Fulham is another matter. That would be the cost of the "Cartellino".

I thought he injured his "Cartellino"...or was that Mitroglou?

HatterDon

Quote from: cmg on July 05, 2014, 02:56:55 PM
Quote from: gerrys on July 05, 2014, 02:52:53 PM

I thought he injured his "Cartellino"...or was that Mitroglou?

I'm never sure; we hardly got a sniff of Mitroglue.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel