watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Highlights vs East Fife

Started by Northern Cottager, July 05, 2014, 09:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

For anyone interested or who hasn't seem them,here's the highlights of the goals from today :) I know coverage was fairly limited...

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9373028/east-fife-0-3-fulham

cmg

Thanks.
'Andsome ball from Christensen for the third.

Rhys Lightning 63

That new kit getting better and better looking each day
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

K33NY

does anyone know if the pre season matches are streaming or available to watch online?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: K33NY on July 05, 2014, 10:58:17 PM
does anyone know if the pre season matches are streaming or available to watch online?

Won't be I imagine the best chance would be the Dc United game.

Highlander

Some highlights from me.  Woodrow's goal at the end.

No movement first  half.  All down the right hand side with no real penetration.

Kačaniklić at left back gave the ball away a couple of times and didn't have much defending to do. Must have been an experiment, or some punishment :hook:

At one point Burn was playing left wing crossing into the box 1500.gif

Hugo and Cauley linked up well 2nd half and Mesca was class right in front of Fulham fans. So much better. Grimmer defended well and linked up with wingers. No centre mid to speak of though Parker a bit first half.

Really nice stadium with a great view of the hills and the 3 spectators outside the ground just behind the goal to the right.   #properfootball

East Fife vs FFC

K33NY

Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 05, 2014, 10:59:48 PM
Quote from: K33NY on July 05, 2014, 10:58:17 PM

Won't be I imagine the best chance would be the Dc United game.

to bad I know that Celtic show theire pre matches on theire website, was watching with a friend of mine who is Celtic fan, to bad Fulham doesnt have this possibility :(

Burt

I like the new shirt... Growing on me. Much better than last season.

Fulham4Ever

Very surprised we don't have a friendly at the cottage this year,  pre work happening on the Riverside stand I wonder?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Fulham4Ever on July 06, 2014, 01:42:01 PM
Very surprised we don't have a friendly at the cottage this year,  pre work happening on the Riverside stand I wonder?

Have we even announced full schedule? Seems to be proper half arsed and Crawley are the best team on it.

General

I love magaths interview... He clearly can't articulate himself as well as he likes so when he says things you can see him Thinking to himself, what am I saying, such idiotic things... Almost looks as if he thinks he an idiot and consciously aware of It... Kind thinking 'give me a break'... Most clear to me when he says, yeah we want to score goals... 'Obviously' and move forward with the ball... You can imagine seeing that on a comedy reel. Haha. Classic.

General

General

Just found out east fife play in the third tier of Scottish football... Quite shameful we didn't put more past them.