watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fotheringham, Stafylidis and Chihi

Started by kempkong, July 06, 2014, 12:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kempkong

Apparently these three were the trialists yesterday any news on how they did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VamosFFC

Quote from: kempkong on July 06, 2014, 12:54:27 PM
Apparently these three were the trialists yesterday any news on how they did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read on twitter that Stafylidis is signing on loan and that we're considering Chihi. Also, that Velkov should be announced soon. 

PeterFFC

Is that the Notts County Fotheringham?

kiwiwaka

Don't read too much into Fotheringham, a trial doesn't always mean a signing. He's a friend of Peter Grant so could've been filling numbers on the bench to play a little bit as he lives in Scotland. Also twitter rumours it's a coaching job, but i'd be surprised at 30.

Very promising is Stafylidis signs (moreso with a fee agreed) - potentially a fantastic player. Already pretty good, fairly young too.

PaulJ123

i was looking at Fortheringhams history and said he had time training at Wolfsburg at around the same time that Magath was there.

Just hope hes not signing as a player...

Greek

You should rebuild that Greek under 19 team that came second to Spain in the championships.

The best players were Gianniotas (attacking mid), Katidis (captain, centre mid, box to box). Both you can get on loan and they are physical players also.

cmg

Trying to piece Chihi's career together from Transfermarkt is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

06/07 came into Koln's Bundesliga 2 side from the juniors and seems to have established himself pretty well with 20 starts

07/08 squad regular with 10 starts and 11 sub appearances till a groin strain finished his season early. Koln got promotion.

08/09 squad regular in Bundesliga. 5 starts 14 sub appearances

09/10 regular starter (LW and RW) missed last 10 games with ruptured achilles.

10/11 still injured at start of season, came back, was suspended for some reason, but came back to claim place for last 10 games

11/12 started first 10 then did his cruciate which ended his season as Koln were relegated

12/13 recovered to start Koln's Bundesliga 2 season. Regular with a few injuries

13/14 started off injured. Played 10 minutes of game 10. Then seemed to have a major bust-up with the club. Didn't play again and was made to train with the juniors.

Obviously has some talent, but also several major question marks. Many of our imports will be risks, of course.

JackyFulham90

The only one I want us to sign is Stafylidis he would be a good signing for us. If we sign Fotheringham I worry for the season ahead.

gerrys

According to Wikipedia,  Stafylidis has signed for Fulham as a loanee.

Sammyffc

According to twitter , Stafylidis is on the bench for leverkusen today in a pre season game , so confusing !

Classic94

Fotheringham is a lower league journeyman and I can only assume he was there to make up the numbers? Chihi is a risk given his record but Stafylidis would appear to be a decent capture.

westcliff white

If we sign fotheringham then we are in trouble, the other 2 are decent players but Chihi would be a risk given his injuries. But he is a very decent player when fit
Every day is a Fulham day