watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Instalment plan?

Started by Banstead White, July 12, 2014, 09:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banstead White

Just thought I might throw this out there , I was wondering if anybody had used the clubs instalment plan could advise if you are able to choose a particular seat or if the "separate" credit application just provides two seats in a chosen area?

Cheers
Roysie

Berserker

I did the credit plan for my two season ticket seats last year. I had my two seats together though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

VicHalomsLovechild

I've used the plan in previous seasons and picked my seat. If memory serves me right I went online picked my seat and ticked the instalment plan box, dimples.

Peabody

I have and still do use the instalment plan for my season ticket and you pick your own seat

Banstead White

Thanks fellas,

will give it a go later.

049:gif
Roysie

MasterHaynes

Used it this season for my 2 tickets and selected my seats, good thing is there is only the one credit charge(think it was £25) regardless of how many tickets you buy. I phoned the office this week chasing my season ticket cards and was told they are having to send them out in batches as they have sold over 10,000 so far so you may have to search around for what you wnat. 049:gif

Berserker

I don't think I get new cards as I have same seats
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: MasterHaynes on July 12, 2014, 01:07:49 PM
Used it this season for my 2 tickets and selected my seats, good thing is there is only the one credit charge(think it was £25) regardless of how many tickets you buy. I phoned the office this week chasing my season ticket cards and was told they are having to send them out in batches as they have sold over 10,000 so far so you may have to search around for what you wnat. 049:gif

they told me they will arrive sometime during the last week of July  and although  I have kept the same seats I will be getting  new cards .....the cost of credit option  is £20.00 if you pay over 6 months and £30.00 over 9 months. 

Gloss White

My grown up son and I bought season tickets for the very first time- could not afford it in the prem- using the payment plan. We are in the cheap seats but and am so pleased I made the decision. We can't wait!