watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boss McScoremack

Started by Full Metal Ham, July 12, 2014, 10:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Full Metal Ham

I think he's going to be such an important capture for us. I get the feeling more and more even though he his probably around his peak now that he will be a much better signing for us than J.Rhodes would have been.

Things that stand out about this man is that he is the leader type, a figure that our young players will look up to. He's not a glamour man like so many big shot strikers can be, he seems level headed.

Another thing that I think will really help us this season is his link up play. He has a head for how to read a game and how to bring in the midfield which our team has been lacking since dare I say it we had a good link up striker like Zamora.

I mean just look at all those assists: double the amount of Rhodes last season with more goals, it bodes well for a striker that is nearing the later stages of his career that he has that type of game to him.

Really hope he get's a look in today at Well and can start forming those on pitch relationships with the others.

Forgive me for getting a little pre-season hype on, it happens from time to time.

049:gif

DevonFFC

Let's not forget Ricky lambert, he scored bags of goals in all leagues people questioned him at 30 moving into the prem. Rossy could be the mustard, just needs to feel wanted and important

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk