more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best strikeforce in the league

Started by JackyFulham90, July 12, 2014, 11:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Is certainly at Fulham.
We have the Championships top scorer in McCormack,  we still have Mitroglou on the books although I expect him to depart.

In Rodallega, Woodrow, Taggart & Dembele we certainly have goals in us this season, looking at all the teams I can't think of any sides with a better strikeforce than ours

Riverside

I agree Mitro will go
Sadly in my view also Rodellega will go
Still though good options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

filham

The two best strikers in the country would achieve little without performers in midfield and the wide positions lets hope Dejegah stays and we find a talented player to play alongside Parker, then maybe we can look forward to some goals.

Craven Mad

I'd be wary of Watford. Last time Vydra was in the League he got 22 goals, and Deeney can do the same (24 last year).

Still, we've got the making of the best front line - no doubt.

JackyFulham90

Vydra is a great signing for Watford, him & Deeney will have them in the plays offs as will McCormack & Rodallega for us

Andy S

Its not a matter of who you have it is about how they play. That is at the minute unknown

Deanothefulhamfan

Woodrow is a much better option than Rodallega imo.. But I think we will have a good strikeforce next season regardless...

fulhamben

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on July 12, 2014, 12:20:14 PM
Vydra is a great signing for Watford, him & Deeney will have them in the plays offs as will McCormack & Rodallega for us
think saints are sniffing around deeney
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

J.Perkins

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on July 12, 2014, 01:06:44 PM
Woodrow is a much better option than Rodallega imo.. But I think we will have a good strikeforce next season regardless...

IMO, Rodallega is the one for now. RMc has a wealth of championship experience, and I think for now atleast, Rodallega is the way to go. It's a tough decision though.