more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stockdale - Thought it deserved its own thread

Started by BedsFFC, July 12, 2014, 03:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Its been mentioned a couple of times.

Stockdale is in Scotland but has not played any part in all three games.

Is this not a bit odd?

The Rock

I agree. Stek as well, though you sort of figured he was off. Where is Stockdale?

Admin

Not really, Magath knows quite a lot about Stockdale, but I assume he'll be working hard with the conditioning and goalkeeping coach. Looking at pictures the other day, it seems he's lost a few pounds.

Nero

They have him on a l leash to stop him running off to the pie shop

MasterHaynes

Maybe a bit of psychology by Magath, if Stek goes he would assume he is set for the GK position all season, watching the others playing well may help push him to be focused and push himself to be even better every game. Felix likes competition to drive players performances so maybe this is what he's trying to do here.

God The Mechanic

Magath may want to see who would be the best back up for Stockdale this season, if none of them impress then we may be in the market for a new goalkeeper too.

Deanothefulhamfan

I think Betinelli is going to be a super keeper this season.... He has impressed everywhere he has gone. He may not be a number 1 yet, but will be great competition for Stockdale as a number 2....

Zu-Meister

David Stockdale ‏@stockogk1313  13m
Few guys asking.Got a little strain this week that kept me out of a couple of sessions. Getting fitter and feeling better for it.back strong

bobby01

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on July 12, 2014, 04:09:26 PM
I think Betinelli is going to be a super keeper this season.... He has impressed everywhere he has gone. He may not be a number 1 yet, but will be great competition for Stockdale as a number 2....

I watched him a fair few times when he was at Dartford, on loan, he was impressive then, I rate him quite highly.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

shnlwswlkr

People calm down. He has seen a lot of Stockdale and Stekelenburg, he's just having good looks at his other keepers and giving them a chance to impress.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Sammyffc

'' Few guys asking.Got a little strain this week that kept me out of a couple of sessions. Getting fitter and feeling better for it back strong ''

also responded to someone saying if he has offers from other teams and is he going to be no1 ?

'' id never say I'm starting but i have this year on my contract so will be helping the team back in any way i can !! ''

J.Perkins

Stekelenburg will most likely go. He will be on too high wages to be a No.2. Add that Magath gave Joronen a new contract, I'm sure we'll see Steks departure soon.