watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ashkan Dejagah

Started by IranianCottager, July 13, 2014, 02:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IranianCottager

Any rumors or updates about whether Dejagah will stay in Fulham or leave?
I think he wants to stay, but he also wants to compete at the highest level. Iranian news reported interest from Everton, but that's about the only thing I've heard about Ashkan recently, so does anybody else have some info?

Forever Fulham

He played well in this Cup; so did the entire team.  Of all of the players from last year's team, I liked him the most.  No defender could contain him, hold him up.  He worked and worked and worked.  Never stopped.  Good things come from that kind of effort and team play.  Please, please, please stay, Ashkan.

RaySmith

it will be great if he stays, but not sure he will.

Deanothefulhamfan

Would be massive for our promotion push if we were to keep him, surprised if we managed to keep hold of him though.

Fernhurst

Really good World Cup, but again used sparingly ...... Maybe we will keep him due to his dodgy hamstrings?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Black, White and Fred

Probably depends on his contact, if he has two years we don't have to sell. If he has a year then it will be a little bit of a gamble, becuase if we fail to get promoted he can just Bosman himself away. But if we get back up we can holpefully keep ahold of him.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

dannyboi-ffc

Haven't seen him linked with anyone but I'd be very suprised if he was able to attract clubs as big as everton. In my opinion that's out of his depth. And to play in a TEAM like everton are you need to be able to track back. As good as ashkan is going forward he is awful at helping his fullback defend. Having said that a Hull or Sunderland wouldn't suprise me.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

SKSW6

Considering he was one of our better players in the PL, he'd be brilliant for us in the Championship. He's one of the few senior players we have left, and also probably the best. I think at the start of the summer he said he likes it at Fulham but he wants to be playing at the top level. Maybe Magath can convince him to stay and try and get us up this year.

filham

Of course we want to keep Dejegah but he must be a target for some other clubs and we could be kept on a knife edge about this right up to the transfer deadline and then lose him without time to find a replacement.

J.Perkins

If we can keep Dejagah, and Hugo, we will be set for a good season. Still need that defensive mid mine, or otherwise we may see lots of goals shipped again.

IranianCottager

After Iran's solid World Cup showing, our players are attracting a lot of interest in England.

Our 27 year-old left-back, #23 Mehrdad Pouladi, is being chased by Southampton and Swansea City. Pouladi was Iran's best player in Brazil without any doubt, he was borderline flawless for 270 minutes.
Our 24 year-old left-midfielder/playmaker, #3 Ehsan Hajsafi, has caught the eye of Hull, Cardiff, and, wait for it.... Fulham!
Also Andranik Teymourian (remember him) #14 is under the radar of Sunderland. Only problem is that he is 30 years-old, but believe me, he's never been better than he is now.

Also I am sure Dejagah and Reza Ghoochannejhad of Charlton Athletic have Premier League interest as well, Reza was outstanding during the World Cup.

hovewhite

Great if he stays as well could be the added spark to come straight back up.

RidgeRider

Quote from: IranianCottager on July 13, 2014, 02:24:06 PM
After Iran's solid World Cup showing, our players are attracting a lot of interest in England.

Our 27 year-old left-back, #23 Mehrdad Pouladi, is being chased by Southampton and Swansea City. Pouladi was Iran's best player in Brazil without any doubt, he was borderline flawless for 270 minutes.
Our 24 year-old left-midfielder/playmaker, #3 Ehsan Hajsafi, has caught the eye of Hull, Cardiff, and, wait for it.... Fulham!
Also Andranik Teymourian (remember him) #14 is under the radar of Sunderland. Only problem is that he is 30 years-old, but believe me, he's never been better than he is now.

Also I am sure Dejagah and Reza Ghoochannejhad of Charlton Athletic have Premier League interest as well, Reza was outstanding during the World Cup.

Iran did great has some really good players. I remember Andranik! I hope Dega stays, he would tear up the Championship and score a lot of goals. I wouldn't blame him for wanting to play in the Premier League because he is good enough to be in that league but hopefully Magath can convince him to help us get back. It's a tough call for a good player to make.

IranianCottager

Latest news:
Apparently West Brom are now also interested in signing Dejagah.

Alan_C

Ashkan would be great in the Championship. He as did the rest of the Iranian team have a blinding World Cup.

He was great coming on as an impact player for what was frankly the worst team in the premier league last season. He and Steve Sidwell were our best players and that really sums up our season.

I hope he stays and I hope his advisers can see that he would be a key player at Fulahm in the Championship and pretty much a squad player at most if not all premier league clubs.

HatterDon

I'd like to see him stay. I thought he was our most positive attacker the last two seasons, and we don't have anyone who does what he does on our books.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AUSFFC

Id like to see him stay, he carries the ball up the field well
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Bradstow

What about the Qatar bid - anyone know how real this is
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.