watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crawley Town this Saturday

Started by Riversider, July 13, 2014, 03:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

I wasn't going to go to Crawley, I was going to go to Woking instead to watch the U21's , but now I'm swaying towards going to Crawley,
What's the interest like on this board for Crawley , many of you going ?
And with tickets this week going on sale for Ipswich it would be great to see us fill our 1900 allocation,I know we have a large following that prefers to stay at home and watch games on tv, but it's a local game with a lot of players making their debut, and it would be shocking for them to see half our seats empty !
Let's back the boys !
COYSW

Scrumpy

I think you're underestimating the away support. I'm pretty sure we'll get close to selling out at Ipswich and expect our away support to be far better this season than many Premiership seasons.

As for Crawley, I would expect 500-1000 to make the trip. I am going with 5 others and, from what I have heard, interest is pretty high for this one. New ground for many and tickets available on the day, as far as I am aware.  049:gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

PeterFFC

When I bought tickets one of the away blocks was practically sold out

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

and it seems like there's loads of us going to Jacksonville, although mainly from over here.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

Intend goin to crawley ,should be a good day.

MJG

As I live in Woking I will not be going to Crawley.  I went to the ground a few years ago so need to tick it off as a new ground.

MasterHaynes

I bought mine over a week ago and their east side stand(open to everyone) had about 50% sold

SouthfieldWhite

I'm going Crawley, not got a ticket but will hopefully pay on the day,
Going to Fulham v Afc Wimbledon u18 that morning so won't get to Crawley til 2ish

Riversider

Where abouts is the U18 match and what kick off time ?

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Riversider on July 13, 2014, 11:27:11 PM
Where abouts is the U18 match and what kick off time ?

I believe its at motspur park with an 11am
Ko, you may need to e mail the club to get a ticket to get in