watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cameron Burgess

Started by JackyFulham90, July 13, 2014, 03:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Really liked what I saw of him in the U18s last season. Good to see him getting some game time with the 1st team & grabbing a goal against Motherwell.
I'm not saying he should be 1st choice centre back but would a season in the u21s benefit him or is he ready to get a loan to a League 2 side??

Or do people believe he can push for a place for us this season?

hovewhite

Not sure,but who knows if he plays well?

Andy S

There is a lot of loaning players out so they get their experience elsewhere but we are not premiership anymore so does that mean loaning our players out at a lower level? I don't always think that is a great option. Do you?

dannyboi-ffc

I did a post the other day asking why burgess was not as highly regarded as donnelly. Every.single person who replied which was a considerable amount all said burgess was not mature enough/ a raw talent and or believe his composure/ distribution was poor meaning donnelly was miles ahead.

I am pleased his talent has been recognised by magath and the fact he has started the last 2 friendlies and bagged a goal whilst arthurworry is competing against walter casuals for the u21's. To me that says alot about who magath rates and who he doesnt. Not sure why donnelly was missing but im.very pleased burgess's efforts for the u18's are being achknowledged as much as donnellys were.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MasterHaynes

If we were a premier club I would have expected a number of players in the 1st team squad up for loans to championship teams as we did with Dan Burn last year. As we are a Championship club ourselves this might be difficult. We could loan Trotta out to Leeds, as they are short of forwards, to set off part of McCormacks fee....

sunburywhite

Burgess had a stormer of a first leg in the final against Chelsea

He played out of his skin and was by far our best player. He made so many blocks to stop shots and runs
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Pluto

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 13, 2014, 07:28:39 PM

He played out of his skin and was by far our best player. He made so many blocks to stop shots and runs

Have to agree with that. He was unbelievable. Looked like a £20m player (admittedly not against £20m opposition!)

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Pluto on July 13, 2014, 08:08:34 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on July 13, 2014, 07:28:39 PM

Have to agree with that. He was unbelievable. Looked like a £20m player (admittedly not against £20m opposition!)

If I had to predict I would say burgess has the best chance of making it at the top level out of all the players we have under 21. Along with roberts and david
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging