watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our key signing so far

Started by JackyFulham90, July 13, 2014, 04:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

No it's not Ross McCormack it's Stafylidis!
I can't tell you how great it is not to turn up to a game & watch John Arne Riise be skinned week in week out. Will be nice to have a left back with a bit of pace who judging by yesterday may pop up with a few goals for us.

crazycottager

i say McCormack and stafyldis were both sorely needed, but watching him absoulutely anihlate Risse, especially how he treated the fans at the end of the year it feels fantastic, especially his pace and hopefully goalscoring

hovewhite

Just happy to see on paper quality signings.

Andy S

I expect he will get skinned from time to time. Just not every week. I don't think John Arne Risse was as bad as some make out on here.

ron

"Stay Fidelitous"......... An instruction and a warning to us all....  :54:

K33NY

I cant wait for the season to start now, so many new signings, and interesting players!! :)

Pluto

Quote from: Andy S on July 13, 2014, 05:37:30 PM
I expect he will get skinned from time to time. Just not every week. I don't think John Arne Risse was as bad as some make out on here.

Can't agree with that. He was unbelievably dire week in week out throughout his entire time here, bar the first 2-3 months.

Greek

Stafibulteris

As I said at the time, quite a coup.

ChesterTheTabby

Staf and Hutchinson could be out new defensive duo, in a different sort of way of course than H and H.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

AUSFFC

Rate star highly, great pace for a defender :)
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

filham

Time will tell , ask the question again after half a dozen matches. If by then McCormack is averaging a goal a game the response will be almost unanimous.