watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tunnicliffe & Cole

Started by aussierod, July 14, 2014, 03:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussierod

I've only been reading the match reports sporadically, albeit there's only been a few games, but I don't recall the previously rated Tunnicliffe & Cole getting much/any game time in pre season.
Can someone correct me or try to explain what we think will happen with these 2 young players previously so highly rated at Man Utd?
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

ChesterTheTabby

Tunniclife has been getting a little bit of game time, against Fife and Rangers I believe, but have not heard a word about Cole.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Beamer

Tunnicliffe has been used as expected for a squad player at this stage of the season ie 2 half matches.
Cole has not featured even on the bench for any of the games, not even sure if he is in Scotland - has anyone recognised his picture from the gallerys. Injured/not fit enough/not impressed the manager?

HatterDon

Cast your mind back 4 summers ago. Our most productive striker during our first few friendlies was Eddie Johnson. It's a little early to be making judgments about the upcoming season based upon a couple of VERY early pre season friendlies.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

Cole won't make it at Fulham, he will go on loan again, but I would be really surprised if we see him in a Fulham shirt... Don't think he is good enough, he struggled last season to get in at MK dons

Tunnicliffe on the other hand was incredible for Ipswich, so I fully expect him to be around the first team squad on a regular basis, providing he sorts his attitude out

JackyFulham90

I like Tunniclife I hope he gets his chance this season as he has proved at Ipswich he can play in the Championship.  Larnell Cole on the other hand I don't think we will see wear the Fulham shirt again.

Bronaldinho

Larnell Cole is lightning and he was one of Rene's prodigy's. People said at Man United they don't know his out and out position, but Rene knew the lad.

As for Tunnicliffe, I'm expecting a big season from him. He's a titan in midfield, loves to pick the ball up and make things happen and not afraid to do the dirty work.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com