watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buying match tickets online

Started by Alternative, July 14, 2014, 01:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alternative

Season ticket holders used to be able to see a stadium plan showing where additional seats they wanted to buy were situated.

Did that apply to the general public?

If you try to buy a ticket for matchs on sale it just gives you a seat location number; but you cannot see alternative options. The "view" option looks a bit iffy to me, with a general shot rather than what you see in a specific seat.

Is there a way to exercise choice, without phoning the ticket office or going along in person?

I cannot even find a general seat plan for the stadium, never mind one showing what seats are available.

Berserker

I found the seat plan last week when I wanted to move seats for the match, I had to keep going in and out of the match ticket bit on the the website as it wouldn't let me move from one stadium view to another, once I was in one block I couldn't change view to another. In the end I found the seat I wanted and phoned up to move to that one.

I haven't tried the actual buying on line option to buy an seat yet but it doesn't seem as good as last year
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Alternative

You are a season ticket holder though, B.

I am just general public with previous buying history now.

The club may just want to shift the crap seats first. Right down the front, exposed to the rain would not be my first choice though.

Fulham33

Can't vouch for this season but I am not a season ticket holder and never have been but have booking history going back 50 years or so (if the club records are that solid). I have been able to see the seating plan each time I have booked tickets on line for several seasons now and see no reason why this would change. However these only become visible when the tickets are on general release (to me that is). Hope that helps.