watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crawley Roll Call

Started by Ordar, July 15, 2014, 04:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

So who's going? I'm taking the other half and the boy to watch McCormack score his first Fulham goal

COYW!

MasterHaynes

Taking my other half , seat in the east stand on the half way line. Last game I took her to watch was Southampton at home last year, enough said.
She has had to put up with me going off to watch U18 games for the last few years instead of attacking the list of jobs to do around the house. Hoping that a number play and give good performances so she can see I haven't been wasting my time and get a few more passes this season to watch the new batch

b+w geezer

Certainly plan to, paying on gate. I see that they have a triallist it would be interesting to see again -- none other than Collins John. He's still only 28 it seems. Each of the many clubs he approaches presumably reckons that it's still not too late.

PeterFFC

Quote from: b+w geezer on July 15, 2014, 08:19:25 PM
Certainly plan to, paying on gate. I see that they have a triallist it would be interesting to see again -- none other than Collins John. He's still only 28 it seems. Each of the many clubs he approaches presumably reckons that it's still not too late.

Had a quick look at his wiki page to see where he's played since, doesn't hang around long! Not great sides either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collins_John

Ordar

With the thunderstorms being forecast for tomorrow, is the game in danger of being cancelled?

Two Ton Ted

Please tell John Gregory to sit down, for old times sake.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

hovewhite

Goin 1st of many,where's everyone going for beer lunchtime.

Supermitch

I normally have no interest in friendly matches whatsoever.  I'm making an exception in this case as we have so many new players - will be good to get an idea of who they are!

Paying on the gate

Scrumpy

New ground for me, so has to be done! Looking forward to seeing how the team is shaping up too.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SKSW6

I'm off there today. Going on the Crawley site, it looks like we've nearly sold 2 of our 3 blocks. I know a lot of Fulham are wanting to pay on the gate, so we could end up with more of us than them!