watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Direct - Shocking

Started by Ordar, July 16, 2014, 07:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

So I ordered a home shirt for me and my son from the online store, what a mistake. The number and lettering on both shirts is incredibly badly done. There are air bubbles underneath the numbers on both shirts, and both were obviously done while the shirts are already creased. Additionally to this, the badges I ordered with the adult shirt were not put onto the shirt. Incredibly annoying given the cost of the shirts was over £100, and the fact my son was excited to wear his new shirt to the Crawley game this weekend which we have tickets for which he is now not going to be able to do.

No one seems to answer the customer service number so I'm had to write them an arsey email which they will no doubt ignore. Not acceptable Fulham

BedsFFC

Take a pic or two. Email club.

It will be sorted. I had similar.

Admin

Always been one of our biggest downfalls, from as far back as I can remember. Go and have a look at Chelsea's shop, one of the best shops I've ever seen. Organized, stocked with thousands of products, sensible queuing, marketed all over the world, it's like a Chelsea-Express. As for us, we can't even get a shirt in a shop up the road at Putney, or get online orders right. Who ever has to oversee that side of the business, should have gone in the redundancies, and replaced with someone capable.    

MJG

If your on Twitter tweet @MattJJeffreyFFC he will respond

Berserker

A couple of years ago I got a shirt with Duff's name and number on on the back. I had exactly the same problem as you and had to return the shirt to the club
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Admin

The Airness shirts, 8 weeks from point of online order to delivery, sent long sleeve instead of short, and they forgot the Premiership badges.

Once tuned up for a cup game, and they duplicated my ticket, was basically told because it was not a sellout, so I could have sat somewhere else. Told them bollocks, I don't expect to reserve a table at a restaurant and then turn up to be told to sit else where.

This side of the club drives me absolutely mad, not a care in the world about customer service, or finesse. 

FPT

Quote from: Admin on July 16, 2014, 07:58:01 PM
Once tuned up for a cup game, and they duplicated my ticket, was basically told because it was not a sellout, so I could have sat somewhere else.

I had a similar issue except with my season ticket... Think we played Everton at home, the one where Bryan scored, and this guy was like "sorry mate, you're in my seat," and his ticket had my season ticket numbers on... I don't go with anyone so was happy to move because he was with his mates; but appalling... Could've happened every other week if I hadn't gone out of my way to sort the issue.

Northern Cottager

My shirt numbering came off last year and the sponsor came off my red one.

Sick of being bummed for over inflated crap.

Northern Cottager

Oh and the selection we have online is fairly appalling too. Got a daughter of 2 an all I can kit her out in is a full kit or give her a gnome.

JBH

Funny but I've never had any issues with my purchases

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 16, 2014, 08:19:54 PM
Oh and the selection we have online is fairly appalling too. Got a daughter of 2 an all I can kit her out in is a full kit or give her a gnome.
What you got against 'Gnomes'?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Pie and mash

Grown men wearing replica kits (especially with name and number) never sits right with me.

Each to their own I suppose though

AUSFFC

I had a problem where I ordered my kit and put the wrong address, put in an order inquiry and tell them the problem

they'll answer straight away, they did for me anyway

http://www.fulhamdirect.fulhamfc.com/ContactUs.html
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Pie and mash on July 17, 2014, 12:35:03 AM
Grown men wearing replica kits (especially with name and number) never sits right with me.

When we signed Berba I got a white top for football and got his name on it, I'm also only 24!

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on July 16, 2014, 11:50:47 PM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 16, 2014, 08:19:54 PM
What you got against 'Gnomes'?

Nothing, I guess...just think my daughter won't really appreciate it!

Bradstow

Boys and adult ordered from Australia. Arrived in 8 days in first class condition. Excellent service. Well done FFC
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

Sammyffc

personally i would love to know who the fashion designer is for the clothes. The polo shirts , t-shirts . ' classic range ' are all absolutely shocking. Maybe its the fact our badge just doesn't make things like that look good, but regardless they are crap.

Pie and mash

Quote from: Northern Cottager on July 17, 2014, 11:08:55 AM
Quote from: Pie and mash on July 17, 2014, 12:35:03 AM

When we signed Berba I got a white top for football and got his name on it, I'm also only 24!

Oh yeah, wearing it for doing sports is normal

I meant wearing it doing the shopping etc which I find a bit strange

Ordar

Admin

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 17, 2014, 12:24:26 PM
personally i would love to know who the fashion designer is for the clothes. The polo shirts , t-shirts . ' classic range ' are all absolutely shocking. Maybe its the fact our badge just doesn't make things like that look good, but regardless they are crap.

It's all down to marketing. At the end of the day, Fulham will put this all to Tender, and they might invite say Adidas, Nike, Puma etc in to present their products. At the end of the day, someone is making decisions on all this, or clearly isn't, and are going with the cheapest option(s).