watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it our owners birthday?

Started by Lighthouse, July 18, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Blimey this slipped through the net. Mr Khan is being congratulated for his birth by the Jaguars on Facebook. Not sure if we should keep quiet or join in.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Hey, I have 2,000 posts now

I can celebrate the fact with Mr K each birthday
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 18, 2014, 02:30:30 PM
Blimey this slipped through the net. Mr Khan is being congratulated for his birth by the Jaguars on Facebook. Not sure if we should keep quiet or join in.

Oh, did I forget to pass on your invitation to the great man's birthday bash? Oh, silly me, I really am embarrassed by this.

Hey, I'm getting married in exactly 365 days from now, so Mr K will have no excuse to forget my anniversary, assuming I live long enough to have one.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Rupert on July 18, 2014, 03:39:52 PM

Oh, did I forget to pass on your invitation to the great man's birthday bash? Oh, silly me, I really am embarrassed by this.

Hey, I'm getting married in exactly 365 days from now, so Mr K will have no excuse to forget my anniversary, assuming I live long enough to have one.

Well look at you, all 'no Lighthouse you can't be best man or maid of honour or chief bridesmaid, oh and I forgot to mention you to Khan'. Well matey, I remember the bench where you grew up, well threw up and I don't forget my friends that easily. I have none to forget. My bench has new ornamental carvings so there.

A Paige Boy or even a Page boy perhaps?

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 18, 2014, 04:13:24 PM

Well look at you, all 'no Lighthouse you can't be best man or maid of honour or chief bridesmaid, oh and I forgot to mention you to Khan'. Well matey, I remember the bench where you grew up, well threw up and I don't forget my friends that easily. I have none to forget. My bench has new ornamental carvings so there.

A Paige Boy or even a Page boy perhaps?

I belive they are considering a blue plaque for the bench where I grew up. So there yourself. I think it was a blue plaque they were on about, that or blue plague. They were foreign, so I didn't understand their accents clearly enough to be sure.

Elaine Paige is otherwise engaged, but would be pleased to hear you remembered her, though I may forget to mention this to her too. Approaching senility has its advantages, you see.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

HatterDon

take it easy on the honeymoon and you might just survive long enough to celebrate.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

YankeeJim

Lets hope he plans on giving himself a stream for Fulham matches or at least replays. I'll put a big bow on it and sing happy birthday.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.